Hacking Gateway 3ds 1.2 Launcher Doesn't Load into Gateway Mode

mrgames

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 3ds Xl ver.4.50-10U, got the gateway 3ds today, and no matter what I do it refuses to load into gateway mode via the setting - other settings - profile - nintendo DS Profile. While I hold L it freezes and when I press it without L it takes me back to the home screen.
I'm trying to run the 1.2 launcher, the only thing I already did (twice) was run the blue card, which said it was successful, now I'm just stuck at this step.
I also verified the launcher via the MD5 Hash

Please Help

mrgames

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"it takes me back to the home screen"

This is Gateway mode. Just put your red card in and it will read it.

Wait , wait , wait but it doesn't say the GWS version as it should? when I enter the settings again.
Also I don't know if this is exclusive to the new 2.02b version, it doesn't even boot up the gateway screen, as shown in iTouchStuff Video

The Video just in case ->

YoshiInAVoid

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
Yes; that only happens on version 2.01b and 2.02b.

For version 1.2, just click DS Profile, it takes you to home screen where you can load the card.

Honestly, don't bother with the version 2 betas, one has save issues, the other has bricking issues.

If you really want to play an SDK 5 game, just use 2.01b and remember to save regularly; go back to 1.2 once finished with that game.

Reactions: mrgames

mrgames

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes; that only happens on version 2.01b and 2.02b.

For version 1.2, just click DS Profile, it takes you to home screen where you can load the card.

Honestly, don't bother with the version 2 betas, one has save issues, the other has bricking issues.

If you really want to play an SDK 5 game, just use 2.01b and remember to save regularly; go back to 1.2 once finished with that game.

I didn't wanna come off as annoyingly noobish, since I read alot before giving up :D

Thank You

And just to make absolutely sure when I load the game because of the spoofing it shouldn't ask me for an update, or it still will but it won't actually update

YoshiInAVoid

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
I only received my Gateway card today and haven't actually tried a game which has an update higher than 4.5 yet so I'm not sure.

From what I remember reading, I don't think it will ask you to update.

mrgames

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only received my Gateway card today and haven't actually tried a game which has an update higher than 4.5 yet so I'm not sure.

From what I remember reading, I don't think it will ask you to update.

I'm glad your experience with gateway has been better than mine so far :P
Okay I'll check it out, thanks again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s