Gateway (3.7.1) updated to emunand 11.0.33u, results to no internet connection

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Tj ang, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Tj ang
    OP

Tj ang Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 30, 2015
    United States
    Hi, i've encountered a problem of being unable to connect to my router after upgrading my emunand to the latest firmware 11.0.33u, can anyone propose a solution?

I wanted to access the nstore so i updated... i have a previous backup of my emunand at 9.x version, however i do not know how to proceed with just that file

2. Biff627

Biff627 GBAtemp Maniac

Aug 15, 2015
    United States
    Well i would backup your current nand with decrypt9. Use an exploitable game or the HBL.cia (which ever you have/want) and then proceed to flash the old emunand on and see if it connects to the wifi. If not there could be a hardware issue. If it works, proceed to update the emunand again and see if the problem happens again.

If you dont want to flash the old emunand, try a different CFW like Luma3ds. If it works there, then its a Gateway issue. If it doesnt work, proceed with the above.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice