Hacking GATEWAY 3.2.1 ULTRA PUBLIC BETA

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
copy the files from the blue card folder onto the SD in the blue card

i did so already minus the Gw installer.nds because it's not needed on N3DS. i have formatted the card & now i'm pasting all the content back on to the micro sd card & will see what happens.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Be aware that booting to sysNAND with 'B' is to prevent installation to emuNAND.

I've sended Gateway a request and feedback to allow also original cartridges with
cia support to work. This would allow SaveDataFiler to access original cartridges
and import/export would work.
would be kinda cool if they could figure out a way of switching between classic and GW mode on the fly say open GW menu and press L+R+B or something, would achieve the same goal and save people having to reboot to switch between classic and GW mode

mvmiranda

Trophies
Website
www.gamemod.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
would be kinda cool if they could figure out a way of switching between classic and GW mode on the fly say open GW menu and press L+R+B or something, would achieve the same goal and save people having to reboot to switch between classic and GW mode

You mean inside emuNAND, right?!
That would be awesome!

Reactions: Margen67

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow I just checked the site around 5 PM. Now suddenly at 7 PM they release a small update.

Good stuff though~
It's a little more noob friendly now.

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
blue card is working now after formatting the micro sd card with the panasonic sd formatter. but this cheap clone seems to dislike the soft reset every time i press the buttons for soft rest it freezes!

Janseeen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question, how do I access the Gateway Menu with this exploit, whenever I start it from DS Profile it goes straight into Gateway mode, how do i get into the Menu with all the options?

Doom561

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is a really good update. I like how we can switch to sysnand without having to take out the microsd card

blindseer

Past Generation Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question, how do I access the Gateway Menu with this exploit, whenever I start it from DS Profile it goes straight into Gateway mode, how do i get into the Menu with all the options?
Press and hold left shoulder button while booting gateway exploit, or boot the exploit without the red card inserted in your 3ds.

Reactions: Margen67

elunesgrace

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Some of this is jargon for me unfortunately.

So let me just ask a question.

I bought a new 3ds a few months ago waiting for a decent exploit. Never bought ocarina of time because of all the cases of it not working, and cubic ninja is way too expensive.

Do you still need one of the two games to actually enable the exploit on a stock new 3ds (version is fine since its 9.0)?

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some of this is jargon for me unfortunately.

So let me just ask a question.

I bought a new 3ds a few months ago waiting for a decent exploit. Never bought ocarina of time because of all the cases of it not working, and cubic ninja is way too expensive.

Do you still need one of the two games to actually enable the exploit on a stock new 3ds (version is fine since its 9.0)?
Yes. Theoretically you only need it once, but you may end up formatting or something like that, and will need it again.

Reactions: elunesgrace

Rinnux

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not to be that guy but remember you cannot link to the gateway website because of copyright issues. Please revise op and remove it :)

TheShadowRunner

I'm like you, I have no name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder why the big N keeps files such as the whitelist v0 or the 4.5 MSET online, wouldn't it be in their best interest to only host the latest revisions of all fw files..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    tbf I haven't been around on the last pokeflood
    did it happen?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, Wasn't it Scarlet and Violet?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Dunno, I stay in the EoF.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    The craze must've had died down by then.
    I'm much more on the killing floor :x
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Imagine that every Pokemon game is the exact same but with slight tweaks.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, I'm not much of a gaymer, more-so a creator.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    @SylverReZ Syl my beloved :bow: gm
    +1
    It is friday
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Last time I played a game was hmmm... can't exactly recall. :wacko:
    I can't believe you got me with that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I haven't been gaming for such a long time. Been mostly busy with sleep, hardware tinkering and checking GBAtemp frequently.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope you've had a good morning.
    It's going alright thanks :) I know what you mean with gaming time. It's precious where I can get it these days.
    +1
    I think that's why I focus on just enjoying single player experiences that aren't too competitive
    How are you doing?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but...