Hacking GATEWAY 3.2.1 ULTRA PUBLIC BETA

D

Deleted-19228

So we can boot into sysnand... from the Gateway menu... Which we boot from sysnand...
Da fuq?

It's to allow installing the downgrade without having to swap the microsd, it boots to microsd by default which is why that other thread blew up. no one knew how to install mset correctly

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
so if I install their v0, it would overwrite flashcardtimewarp.cia (which I guess is the "spoof" version?)
yep should overwrite fine, the spoofed version was just a means to an end when we couldn't overwrite newer title versions with older ones (maybe we always could but nobody thought to try the old devmenu :P)......it doesn't really matter which one you use tbh, but if you like just install theirs

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
That's probably what the "Blue Card Fix" folder is for, which contains a CIA.
They have the same file "bluecardfix.cia" in 4 different places in the download package. :wacko:

I was hoping they'd have added old3ds 9.x mset with this update but oh well, guess will need to wait for 'soon' on that. :P

Reactions: Margen67

toto621

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
So, uhh... We can install .CIAs on Sysnand now? Does that mean GBA VC and Dsiware?
Only signed (legit) CIAs as always.
Actually you *can* install anything while in SysNAND Gateway mode but as soon as you will exit it and try to launch custom CIAs it will just tell you it's broken and ask for re-installation.

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
ok i have installed the blue card fix but when i tested the card i got this error ( can't open dsmenu.dat) i'm not sure if the fix wasn't installed properly or if it's something else !!

Reactions: zoogie

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Does anyone know what whitelist gateway is using?
It has a different checksum than flashcardtimewarp.

toto621

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
ok i have installed the blue card fix but when i tested the card i got this error ( can't open dsmenu.dat) i'm not sure if the fix wasn't installed properly or if it's something else !!
Format Blue card Micro SD and copy/paste the whole Blue Card (R4i) folder content in it then try again.

Reactions: Margen67 and satel

TheShadowRunner

I'm like you, I have no name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know what whitelist gateway is using?
It has a different checksum than flashcardtimewarp.

yeah they forgot to mention installing the "bluecardfix.cia" while your installing the "MSET_***.cia" to actually enable the bluecard to be used, wonder if they just used v0 or the spoofed one :P

ok its just the v0 whitelist

liomajor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Be aware that booting to sysNAND with 'B' is to prevent installation to emuNAND.

I've sended Gateway a request and feedback to allow also original cartridges with
cia support to work. This would allow SaveDataFiler to access original cartridges
and import/export would work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all