GATEWAY 3.2.1 ULTRA PUBLIC BETA

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by valyr, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Kay|s7eR

Kay|s7eR Member

Newcomer
    Oct 9, 2003
    France
    Paris
    I got the same problem with every DevMenu.3ds I've tried. Tells me the game card has been removed.

2. metaljay

metaljay GBAtemp Fan

Jan 10, 2012
    I'm installing all this through dev menu from within my emunand, how else should I be doing it?

3. Omer

Omer GBAtemp Regular

May 13, 2014
    So bluecard fix.cia installed in system nand or emunand ?

4. mvmiranda

mvmiranda GBAtemp Maniac

Oct 29, 2013
    Brazil
    Brazil, Sao Paulo
    sysNAND

Omer likes this.
  5. uqbn

uqbn Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 2, 2015
    Serbia, Republic of
    1. What console do you have?
    2. Did you install legit .CIA on it?

6. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

GBAtemp Patron
    gamesquest1 is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 23, 2013
    it needs to be installed in sysnand not emunand, hold B when entering GW mode to boot into sysnand

7. mikeyt1998

mikeyt1998 YouTube Glitcher

Aug 11, 2007
    United Kingdom
    North West England
    Am i missing something here...? The last 'Launcher.dat' I put on my SD card for old 3DS was 3.1 public beta which is the one that allowed Gateway to run on 9.2 firmware.

I recall that booting into gateway mode required you to visit a web page which triggered the loading of the Gateway card?

I can't see that information anywhere in the manuals/ in the changelogs etc, am I being stupid or what? hahaha

I though this update would just be a drag and drop launcher.dat onto my SD card, replacing the old one, but apparently not!

Also, I'm assuming that saves from 3.1 work with 3.2.1

Thanks guys!still?

8. Link'sSpiritualAwakening

Link'sSpiritualAwakening Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 21, 2015
    United States
    To bypass the webpage loading you can downgrade the console with Gateway's launcher and then install the DS profile exploit to launch gateway. Then to get back to 9.2 emunand you can restore your old emunand backup with emunand tool I believe. Alternatively you can use 3dNUS to update your emunand to 9.2, or just use system settings update in emunand to get to 9.7 which is now supported on old 3ds. BTW thanks for your vWii hacking video, it was quite helpful.

9. metaljay

metaljay GBAtemp Fan

Jan 10, 2012
    Haha I still can't get this to work
    ill wait till a guide comes out

10. MrJason005

MrJason005 √2

Nov 26, 2014
    Greece
    Κάπου
    are you using 3.2.1?

11. mikeyt1998

mikeyt1998 YouTube Glitcher

Aug 11, 2007
    United Kingdom
    North West England
    Hey thanks for that info, I'm out of the loop, looks like I'll be doing some research into the DS Profile Exploit now too! hahaha

It's no big deal going to the site everytime, not to me at least, it only takes a minute then I can just leave it in sleep mode I guess. Trying to download EmuNAND now but the internet in this house is crappy so it won't work... Grr.

An no problem on the video! I'd have done a much, MUCH better job of it now, since it was one of the first I never really paid much attention to the quality/ commentary... Wish I had now, but at least many people have been helped by it!

Margen67 likes this.
  12. SirByte

SirByte GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 30, 2012
    Canada
    Hold the 'B' key when pressing the 'A' key to launch GW mode from the menu. It will then ask for comfirmation.

13. Kay|s7eR

Kay|s7eR Member

Newcomer
    Oct 9, 2003
    France
    Paris
    New 3DS 9.0E. I never installed anything on my SysNAND. I get the "Game card removed. Press Home." message every time I execute DevMenu from the GateWay red card, whether it is on SysNAND or EmuNAND.

14. uqbn

uqbn Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 2, 2015
    Serbia, Republic of
    Is it Ambassador editon NEW 3DS? Cause I have the same "Game card removed..." all the time.
    Tried different SD cards, different file formats (FAT16, FAT32, exFAT), updated console to 9.2. Nothing helped.

15. Just3DS

Just3DS GBAtemp Fan

Jan 31, 2015
    Just want to confirm if somebody has downgraded System Settings in sysNAND while it had a Parental Lock set on it, or do we need to clear Parental Lock before performing it?
    Also once the downgrade has been done, is it safe to put Parental Lock back on it or not?

EDIT: Never mind, I cleared the settings and downgraded it. However now whenever exploit is run it lights up GW card O__O Especially in first try it was blue color, on second try it was magenta/pink (seems like two led red and blue are there)

16. uqbn

uqbn Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 2, 2015
    Serbia, Republic of
  17. pbsk8

pbsk8 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 23, 2015
    Brazil
    Finally devmenu is working on my new 3ds LL!!! I did all the mset importing etc.

But I just dont know how to find nintendo ds profile on the japanese new 3ds now...

18. samiam144

samiam144 Régulier

Aug 19, 2007
    Canada
    Should be the same as an O3DS hopefully?

System settings-> Bottom right option-> First option-> Last option

19. Max128

Max128 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 19, 2013
    Canada

Is not working for me , no confirmation , boot always in emunand.

Also the blue card is working on my new 3ds after installing the bluecard.cia on sysnand.

20. pbsk8

pbsk8 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 23, 2015
    Brazil

Yeah, not working,,,, :/

Screens here (following your steps, I was doing it correctly but doesnt start exploit)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

How to fix this?

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted