Hacking GATEWAY 3.2.1 ULTRA PUBLIC BETA

valyr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Posted on April 30, 2015

And we’re back with another quick update!

So what’s new this time:
– Updated Blue Card GW_INSTALLER.nds with New 3DS support
– Added option to boot into SYSNAND mode directly even with EMUNAND on SD card
We received plenty of feedback regarding our previous firmware release and we heard you!
In our last release we realised there was no easy way to boot into SYSNAND mode, so we got you covered now!
From now on, while in the Gateway menu with the boot icons visible, simply hold B while booting into Gateway mode or Classic mode!
You will then be asked to confirm booting into SYSNAND mode by pressing X.
We also added the New 3DS support to the Blue Card GW_INSTALLER.nds, so you have another alternative to reinstalling NVRAM other than from our Gateway menu

SOURCE

Generation 16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now I can use my DSTWO to install the exploit, which means I can finally sell Ocarina :).

What does bluecardfix.cia do? It's included in the download and there is no clarification on what it does in the changelog. I assume it allows people to use the Blue Card on higher firmwares? I know the Blue Card doesn't work on 8.x+.

Reactions: Margen67

retrospect

Trophies
XP
Country
I knew there'd be a 3.2.1 this week :)

But always with the "Hold [something] for alternative mode". Sometimes L, sometimes B, sometimes Down, sometimes Up, sometimes something else. I can remember what the alt modes do, but why do they all have a different modifier key?

toto621

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Well, it was actually a metter of (short) time before they release FlashcardTimewarp (called bluecardfix) and new ROP installer considering how many people here already done it easily ^^

Nice release btw, now N3DS is near the level of O3DS in term of GW features (only latest Firm update missing).

TheShadowRunner

I'm like you, I have no name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm confused, how do they expect people to use their "GW_INSTALLER.nds with New 3DS support" without explaining/providing flashcardtimewarp...?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
yeah they forgot to mention installing the "bluecardfix.cia" while your installing the "MSET_***.cia" to actually enable the bluecard to be used, wonder if they just used v0 or the spoofed one :P

ok its just the v0 whitelist

toto621

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
That's probably what the "Blue Card Fix" folder is for, which contains a CIA.
There is no Blue Card Fix folder in the zippyshare mirror (the only one available for now), just download it and it's not in there :rofl2:

Seems they forgot it :grog:

-- EDIT --

Just re-dl it and it's ok now, they are quick or the last dl was corrupted maybe.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol