Hacking Gateway 3.10 update: Think about your options

Lockerzpoints2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, Cubic Ninja has to be the best way. Even if it doesn't work, it has homebrew usage. I think it will actually come "SOON". I know it's a hard term to take in, but I believe the exploit won't be hard to find.

ok i just bought a copy of a pal CN from overseas via fleabay and buy it now
but i fucked up the payment by selecting "other" thinking i could go back and change it to paypal after
because im locked out of gaypal accnt because their security questions are shit and it wouldnt let me complete the buy it now without my gaypal password ,so i hit other and now im fucked did i lose the item?
and shit bay is giant cluster fuck of shit and dont let you go back to change payment option then gives no other option to pay when you select other
what should i do?

You can contact them and ask them to cancel the order, or ask if the order processed. That's the best thing to do.
When it comes to ebay, you can usually always contact a seller asking them to cancel or ask them to change the address. There's a chance they might before it ships out and such.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can contact them and ask them to cancel the order, or ask if the order processed. That's the best thing to do.
When it comes to ebay, you can usually always contact a seller asking them to cancel or ask them to change the address. There's a chance they might before it ships out and such.

thanks i just got a reply after contacting the seller, they are asking to use my email address to send the payment request to, it should still be safe right?

Lockerzpoints2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks i just got a reply after contacting the seller, they are asking to use my email address to send the payment request to, it should still be safe right?
Are they asking where to send your invoice? They should be able to send it to your email that's connected to your ebay, unless you HAVE to provide them a second email that's connected to a different payment method, then you might have to do that. How are you planning to pay them?

This is really great for Gateway and Sky 3DS owners. Sadly, I do not own both so I have to stick with cubic ninja. haha.

GaaraPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Haha, our favorite word to see/hear. :rofl:

To tell you the truth, am not in a rush to get it. I'll let the scene marinate and see how things fall into place :)

There is HUGE potential with Karl3DS (with someone releasing a rom loader, of course) and then there is DSTWO+, although I don't have much hope for that. Only time will tell.

Currently, am 60% sure I'll end up getting a Gateway. That's why I said SOON™ :P

bjaxx87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Mh, http://amazon.de still sells OoT 3D for the standard price of 35 € (approx. $37). I wonder if I should grab a copy before it's too late (I'm already using GW on my 3DS XL and don't own a New 3DS (yet), I just hate the thought of this game becoming rare now).

Lockerzpoints2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To tell you the truth, am not in a rush to get it. I'll let the scene marinate and see how things fall into place :)

There is HUGE potential with Karl3DS (with someone releasing a rom loader, of course) and then there is DSTWO+, although I don't have much hope for that. Only time will tell.

Currently, am 60% sure I'll end up getting a Gateway. That's why I said SOON™ :P

Exactly, there's a lot of potential going around. DSTWO+ I dont have much hope for currently. If they show up, then I'll consider if it's still 40 dollars.
Gateway though, I don't know... Maybe they'll keep the constant releases now I hope since they said "we should have released it earlier and let people test it out". Would have helped a lot lol

Mh, http://amazon.de still sells OoT 3D for the standard price of 35 € (approx. $37). I wonder if I should grab a copy before it's too late (I'm already using GW on my 3DS XL and don't own a New 3DS (yet), I just hate the thought of this game becoming rare now).

If you're getting a N3DSXL, it should be soon. Not to put pressure or rush you but I think the next shipment MIGHT be 9.4 or higher. 9.0 - 9.2 is what's currently going on. They do have a threat of what versions have what firmware, but about the OoT situation... If you want to go for it, you can. The game WILL become rare and people will take advantage of it. The game's already rare but now it's going to be really rare. Scalpers are sure to show face as well.

bjaxx87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If you're getting a N3DSXL, it should be soon. Not to put pressure or rush you but I think the next shipment MIGHT be 9.4 or higher. 9.0 - 9.2 is what's currently going on. They do have a threat of what versions have what firmware, but about the OoT situation... If you want to go for it, you can. The game WILL become rare and people will take advantage of it. The game's already rare but now it's going to be really rare. Scalpers are sure to show face as well.

I'm just so undecided... I'd love to have the Monster Hunter N3DS XL. The best deal is 285 € while the standard version is 195 €. :/ Maybe I should get a 2nd OoT and a 2nd MH4 N3DS XL to sell them when they have become really rare... :D

Lockerzpoints2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just so undecided... I'd love to have the Monster Hunter N3DS XL. The best deal is 285 € while the standard version is 195 €. :/ Maybe I should get a 2nd OoT and a 2nd MH4 N3DS XL to sell them when they have become really rare... :D
I don't think the MH4 3DS is going to become any rarer lol, but OoT will of course. It's already up there, about 65 - 85 on ebay for the US. Really expensive. If we could buy the digital game.. well not possible since we'd have to update but yeah. I wanted a MH 3DS also but I just got a Zelda skin for my N3DS XL. It will be great to put on. :P

Lockerzpoints2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure, most prices are somewhere between 300 € and 350 €, those 280 € deals are rare.

EDIT: Wow..., in the US it's even worse!

Scalpers flood the US. It's terrible. It will never be as bad in any other country. Nintendo of America is to blame somewhat, but it's not completely their fault (even though I'd like to point the blame at them. Look at the amiibo situation and such. People can't get what they want and Nintendo claims that they don't mind the limited supply... If I had the article I'd post it here but it's obvious why they don't mind. Good for their business, they assume) but scalpers take a huge blame on this as well.

bjaxx87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Scalpers flood the US. It's terrible. It will never be as bad in any other country. Nintendo of America is to blame somewhat, but it's not completely their fault (even though I'd like to point the blame at them. Look at the amiibo situation and such. People can't get what they want and Nintendo claims that they don't mind the limited supply... If I had the article I'd post it here but it's obvious why they don't mind. Good for their business, they assume) but scalpers take a huge blame on this as well.

I experienced the same for a lot of Nintendo products (e.g. Wi-Fi USB Connector and Wii U Gamecube Adapter) over here but I agree that the US seems to be worse. Those rare Amiibos are just collecting dust in my local Gamestop, sometimes I wonder if I should buy and sell them, but I'm too lazy ^^.

But it's not only Nintendo... LEGO sets like the first batcave sell for more than 600 € here!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb