Hacking Gateway 3.1 Ultra Public Beta Has Arrived (EUR, USA, JPN)

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 263,558
  • Replies 1,957
  • Likes 4

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
nope, there is no legit OOT cia dumps as it was never included as a pre-installed bundle....damn you 25th anniversary console coming with the cart :lol:

Isn't OoT 3D sold on the eShop, though? I imagine if you had an emuNAND set up you could buy it there, make a legit CIA via FunkyCIA and then install it to your sysNAND. The problem then becomes does the exploit even work with the eShop version? If it does, I imagine it'll be pulled and fixed pretty quickly..

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Isn't OoT 3D sold on the eShop, though? I imagine if you had an emuNAND set up you could buy it there, make a legit CIA via FunkyCIA and then install it to your sysNAND. The problem then becomes does the exploit even work with the eShop version? If it does, I imagine it'll be pulled and fixed pretty quickly..
yeah but its also £40 on eshop....probably find it cheaper on retail, plus you would still need a retail copy to get into emunand to buy it
Or here if you are in Europe : http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221690083484

I got mine from this guy for 20 Euros.

By the way, does someone tried the timewarp.cia for the Blue Card on N3DS to see if it's working?
yeah flashcard timewarp works

davhuit

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You can redownload the preinstalled game on emunand, though, just tested (dunno if you can do it with an unlinked emunand so I would advice to redownload it before unliking the emunand).

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Very true. It would be a good convenience though. I guess it comes down to how much you want to shell out for it to be convenient or not.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
i want to try something out, but dont have £40 to shell out on yet another copy of OOT....but i think it could pretty much solve everyones issues :blink:......off to suggest something to GW i guess

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i want to try something out, but dont have £40 to shell out on yet another copy of OOT....but i think it could pretty much solve everyones issues :blink:......off to suggest something to GW i guess

Are you thinking of trying to buy a legit copy of OOT in e-Shop using emuNAND 9.5 on N3DS, then injecting the save into that OOT and transfering it back to sysNAND ? :P

KingBlank

King of Nothing
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Australia and NZ also have two different versions of OOT?

I don't know. I'm fairly sure the New Zealand and Australia versions are the same [PAL] versions.
As for if it will work on my 9.0E n3ds; who knows...
I'm Just sad because I sold my launch OOT for like $40 a few years back.

dandymanz

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
It won't work for sure :D

You have tried? The aim is not to buy an original catridge at all. Since Sky3ds is a cart emulator, it should work.

and how did it go my man? Im hoping for good news

Need to wait till i get home as i only bring my N3DS out with me nowadays. The old 3DS is just sitting in my cupboard. Will post pics up if it works.

Mrbaghead

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have a US regular 3DS with legend of zelda ocarina of time, and I have a European n3DS. Is it possible for me to do this? btw it's the 1.0 version.

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
You have tried? The aim is not to buy an original catridge at all. Since Sky3ds is a cart emulator, it should work.

Need to wait till i get home as i only bring my N3DS out with me nowadays. The old 3DS is just sitting in my cupboard. Will post pics up if it works.

I've tried already...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!