Received and email response back from the gateway team in response to my inquiry about the release of 2.0. This is what I got back from them so just be patient everyone The wait shouldn't be very long now. We can't give a date yet as we want to make sure that just like our past firmware, this new one, and the ones coming after, are 100 working with all consoles we support. This takes a lot of intensive testing. Once testing is complete, we will release the firmware, and of course you will be informed. mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org > There have been a lot of rumors floating around that the 2.0 update > isnt coming anymore. Would you be able to quell that rumor really > fast for me and I will let the rest of the community know as well to > settle down as well. And if its not too much to ask for an ETA as well?