Gateway 1.2 problem - black screen after leaving console in sleep mode

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Saitel, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Saitel
    OP

Saitel Member

Newcomer
    Jan 30, 2014
    This happened second [or third, don't remember] time for me now. I did leave console with turned on game and plugged charger for a night. I took it with me from home and all I can see now is black screen. 3d seems working, I can hear system music but it not react when I push buttons. I played Digimon RE:Digitize on EUR console and don't remember when I exit game to copy save to sd card so It's a bit problem for me. Is there anything I can do to make console working without reset or to 'save my save' from GW card? Where is the problem to avoid this in future?
    I also remember I had exact the same problem with Pokemon X on other, non hacked console [I mean, without flashcard used on it before].

I used search but didn't found answer, it also hard for me to search from phone now. Sorry for my english.

2. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

GBAtemp Patron
    gamesquest1 is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 23, 2013
    Just make sure you always save and exit a game,

3. Saitel
    OP

Saitel Member

Newcomer
    Jan 30, 2014
    So this is happen randomly on every console?
    I did restart and lost last save, but happily I wasn't that far.
    Thanks for reply.

4. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

GBAtemp Patron
    gamesquest1 is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 23, 2013
    I'm not sure, I haven't had it happen but if it's happening regularly just try to make sure you save and exit when you stop playing to avoid loosing any progress