Gateway 1.2 problem - black screen after leaving console in sleep mode

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Saitel, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Saitel
    OP

Saitel Member

Newcomer
    Jan 30, 2014
    This happened second [or third, don't remember] time for me now. I did leave console with turned on game and plugged charger for a night. I took it with me from home and all I can see now is black screen. 3d seems working, I can hear system music but it not react when I push buttons. I played Digimon RE:Digitize on EUR console and don't remember when I exit game to copy save to sd card so It's a bit problem for me. Is there anything I can do to make console working without reset or to 'save my save' from GW card? Where is the problem to avoid this in future?
    I also remember I had exact the same problem with Pokemon X on other, non hacked console [I mean, without flashcard used on it before].

I used search but didn't found answer, it also hard for me to search from phone now. Sorry for my english.

2. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

Sep 23, 2013
    Just make sure you always save and exit a game,

3. Saitel
    OP

Saitel Member

Newcomer
    Jan 30, 2014
    So this is happen randomly on every console?
    I did restart and lost last save, but happily I wasn't that far.
    Thanks for reply.

4. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

Sep 23, 2013
    I'm not sure, I haven't had it happen but if it's happening regularly just try to make sure you save and exit when you stop playing to avoid loosing any progress