Slater Color
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Gates-vs-jobs-500x238.jpg

Bill Gates and Steve Jobs square off in the clean-white virtual world of the iconic Mac ads.

It´s so funny!
rofl.gif

Njrg

Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
As long as they still air those commercials somewhere. I'm still a Microsoft fan girl though. I like my gamesu and compatible softwares. I can't remember how many programs I've ran to that said "Windows support only, Mac coming soon." Whether Mac might be the best OS or not isn't the issue for me. They take up only 5-6% of the computer market so they're always the last priority to software makers. I can't tell you how long Chrome was out before they made a Mac version. Also it seems for flashcart users, 99% of the software that is flashcart-related is only Windows supported.

Shinryuji

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Honestly, Mac vs windows is getting old fast. Contrary to popular belief, Mac don't have 5/6% share in the industry anymore, they are one of the biggest companies out there (last year their net value was only $6bn behind whindows, so they are catching up fast) and well, I honestly prefer macs. That said, it's completely down to personal preference, and will always be that way. Though you can never say that Jobs has not revolutionised the industry (iPods, GOOD touchscreen phones and the new iPad to boot). Hopefully we will see more innovations to come
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, JonTron's back yet again until he disappears into the void for another 6 or...