Garrys Mod 9.0.4

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by gov78, Aug 22, 2007.

1. gov78
    OP

gov78 Ha made you Look

Feb 14, 2007
    London
    ok i just downloaded Garrys Mod 9.0.4 and every time i try to connect to a server it say Your Version does not match the servers please restart so i restart and i get the same damn error anyone know about this?

2. Samutz

Samutz Wet Tissue Sample

Oct 4, 2004
    United States
    See that hole in your wall?
    I haven't tried playing online except with people I know, but maybe you're trying to connect to a GMod 10 server instead of 9?

3. gov78
    OP

gov78 Ha made you Look

Feb 14, 2007
    London
    nope it all say 9.0.4 but it dont want to let me connect. could u give me a link to the one u downloaded maybe my version has something wroung

4. boblen

boblen Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 1, 2006
    Garys Mod 9 = Free version with heaps of bugs...
    Garys Mod 10 = Paid version think its $10 or something...

Anyway he didnt want to make it a paying game - when he was making the game he took donations threw paypal .... any way some kid donated $1000 to him useing his mums credit card or something... and paypal baned him from using paypal.

So thats why you gota pay now [​IMG]

5. TaMs

TaMs Randomizer

Nov 15, 2006
    Finland
    That's awesome madness! Did they ban the boy or the one who made garry's mod or something?

6. JacobReaper

JacobReaper I Love You....

Jun 5, 2007
    United States
    Spoomo
    what did they do to him.. maybe they tracked him down.. and.. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice