OP
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
ohmy.gif

Seriously, I love this series like I do with Death Note.
Holy crap.

The anime really sucked...
26 Episodes. The last few, completely unrelated to the real storyline. Especially with some stupid lecture on morals of current day issues.

But the manga...
wtf.gif

Dayum. I have soo gotten hooked.

The realistic mood, emotions, actions, and visuals produced by the characters and the storyline really get you sucked in. But the translated manga is coming out really slowly these last few months.

So...while I'm waiting, anyone have anything to reccommend?

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sounds interesting, but at the same time sounds a bit dark.

Hmm it's a leap, but, have you seen Blue Gender (kind of a grim story), Bubblegum Crisis 2040 (also a bit dark). Zegapain is a bit more recent, and also is a sort of interesting series.

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't think its the scanslations that are slow. I've been reading this for a LONG while now, and the mangaka is really sporadic in his releases (not as bad as Berserk's mangaka, mind you, but still bad.)
MPD Psycho is what I believe made the deathnote mangaka decide to do it, it is really grim and deals with a police detective with multiple personality disorder, reallllly gorey and the atmosphere is like deathnote X100.
Can't find on onemanga due to liscencing tho, so you have to use lurk to get it.
One that IS on 1manga and is AMAZING tho is Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro. Its like Death Note meets Detective Conan meets Excel Saga.
Really funny, and if you stay with it till the 100th chapter or so it gets really dark and crazy. A must read.

Honestly tho, Gantz-wise, the current arc REALLY pisses me off. Not gonna post spoilers, but Jesus Crap this is nowhere near as awesome as the last few were. Altho you-know-who with his sword is a FRIKKIN' PIMP!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)