gangster baby temp

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going smoke a blunt, and be a dick about this.

I don't know about you, fellow fuckers, but @ bitch pork roll is a half-assed hooker. First, you can't pick and choose what dick you suck or don't suck. If it is big and black, you suck it, end of story. Your idea of "up the butt" (or whatever you operate by) is happening, lubed or dry. You pick and choose what to "flick twat bean" in a way that seems to lean toward lesbianism, rather than actual "bi-sexuality".

Hypothetically, you never give a reason for your "bullshit fuckery", you just take the jizz on the face. It is far more logical (albeit more work) to jerkk and succ, if you choose those "blowjobs", yet you never do, and this is why fuckers like you will always be underpaid, overworked hookers. Numbnuts O' half-chubs, needs loving too--still a better salad tosser than @ bitch pork roll.

Since Day 1, you have been the bottom "main bitch" (can't even type that without quotes) and you seem to have no ambition on improving relations with boners of this site; you wack and jack at your discretion what is or isn't in your ass or mouth, like you're the direct main bitch.

I have a feeling that maybe no one has told you you're doing a bad job, but here it is--you've literally pushed me to create this hooker review and suggestion:

lick-lick-lick my balls while I fart on your face.

You need a reckoning and to be held accountable for doing a terrible "jerb".

I figure not everyone should have the ability to fuck, much like the urethra sounding system; there should be a certain sperm count (2K+), minimum length of labia hair (2 years), a threshold for how far your sphincter can stretch (no more than 5), and the ability to cum in your cereal (in full sentences) to be eligible to have your balls licked.

I can personally say, I have a massive dong that have come from the waist down, but I was given a succ, and because of that, I know how good that poon is. This is an example of a good, fair hooker.

Imagine you're sent to jail, for no reason or were given a fine, for well, you tell me, because @ bitch pork roll doesn't and never has given a 110% complete beej, for anyone. That includes ATMTOGM. This is a problem. I have the solution: let "weak bottom bitches" know that they are not absolute--you need improvement in your flawed "succ game" and if you continue "succing" in such a flawed manner, you will lose your hooker title and acquire the herpaghonsyplaids as a badge of shame.

@ Cunderfrerrus,

You lost all my respect for exercising doing that bottom bitch shit diligently and LULZ competence in every sense of the word of being a bottom bitch pimp, super hooker, Sesame Street walker, but @ bitch pork roll is a main biatch on the face of jizzBATemp--you can't defend the low-grade succ with "newbie", either. I believe no one has ever publicly expressed their feelings, but now you know.

In closing, I feel this is the oldest trick in the book; should it be adopted, would reflect views of Las Vegas, to make a system that may not be perfect, but a system far more fair than a dick givership, a dick takership.

Vipers in a can was right, man.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass