Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
---REMEMBER IT WILL "NEVER" BE OUT IN THE U.S. FOR UNKNOWN REASONS---
Okay, Now WHOEVER knows how to patch the translated words into the game... "I CAN TRANSLATED THE WHOLE SCRIPT... B/I HAVE BOUT 12 BUDDIES PLUS ME WHO CAN TRANSLATE 3 TYPES OF JAPANESE" Okay All i need you people to do is if you know how to REMOVE the script and email it or send it to me in a pdf file whatever! We will have the whole thing TRANSLATED within a week! We are Goemon Fiends with 1 problem! that is "WE KNOW NO PROGRAMMING AT ALL"
Okay now if Somebody can extract the scripts and commands on a pretty list in 'whatever' document style you choose!
WE NEED THE SCRIPT AND WILL HAVE IT TRANSLATED IN 1 WEEK... AS LONG AS YOU PROMISE TO HAVE THE WHOLE GAME WITH OUR TRANSLATION WITHIN 2-3 WEEKS!!!
-Ohh and we don't use Google for our translations, we know Japanese!

-We know many dialects!!!

-Opie Dopey, HaZeY / HazeyTheLazy, Slant IYE' - Our the main three, They know the other 9 People in our college, THIS IS NOT A BUSY TIME IN COLLEGE B/ WE HAVE 1 FREE MONTH OF TIME aside from minor homeworks and quiz's BUT we WILL have it done in a week!

"I will Post This In All NDS FORUMS"

-HaZeY / HazeyTheLazy

iritegood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey! You're the guy who made that "Hazey's Homebrew" site right? It was pretty useful. Too bad linking to it is against forum rules.
Good luck with your project. Hopefully someone like fast will see this and help out.

HazeyTheLazy

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey! You're the guy who made that "Hazey's Homebrew" site right? It was pretty useful. Too bad linking to it is against forum rules.
Good luck with your project. Hopefully someone like fast will see this and help out.

Thanks Man! We DID have a person who knew how to program scripts BUT after 1 game he went to Europe To go study college there!
-And My Site is updating daily for the ppl who saw it!

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
NOICE BRO! i wish i knew how, id help ya in a heart beat, i loved the goemon game for the n64, only one i played but it was amazing and id love to play it on the ds in english
happy.gif
Hope this goes well

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I would love to help (I had the 64 outing and enjoyed that) but I am on holiday right now and lacking all but the most basic tools (enough for me to finish Jump Ultimate Stars but starting something new is not something I would be up for and it will be late December before I get back)

I have not looked at Goemon since the days of shrinking roms but Konami do not tend to have roms that are terribly hard to hack.

D

Deleted User

oh i love the goemon series oh god i hope a programmer shows up soon
being a programmer is not a blessing from codemonkeys gods. you can learn and do great things by yourself.

About this project I hope you don't get too excited about something hazey says he's a notorious mythomaniac.

MaHe

one lazy schmo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
Maybe you should ask deufeufeu (was that spelled right?). Anyways, extracting the script and translating it is just the first step, then you must find somebody to hack the font system and add dynamic letter width (and again, was that the correct term?) and of course the Latin font itself ...

Usually, the hackers are easier to find than the translators, but this doesn't seem to be the case here.
unsure.gif

P.S.: Crap, he replied before me and I didn't even see it.
rofl2.gif

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Okay, Now WHOEVER knows how to patch the translated words into the game... "I CAN TRANSLATED THE WHOLE SCRIPT... B/I HAVE BOUT 12 BUDDIES PLUS ME WHO CAN TRANSLATE 3 TYPES OF JAPANESE" Okay All i need you people to do is if you know how to REMOVE the script and email it or send it to me in a pdf file whatever! We will have the whole thing TRANSLATED within a week! We are Goemon Fiends with 1 problem! that is "WE KNOW NO PROGRAMMING AT ALL"
Okay now if Somebody can extract the scripts and commands on a pretty list in 'whatever' document style you choose!
WE NEED THE SCRIPT AND WILL HAVE IT TRANSLATED IN 1 WEEK... AS LONG AS YOU PROMISE TO HAVE THE WHOLE GAME WITH OUR TRANSLATION WITHIN 2-3 WEEKS!!!

-Opie Dopey, HaZeY / HazeyTheLazy, Slant IYE' - Our the main three, They know the other 9 People in our college, THIS IS NOT A BUSY TIME IN COLLEGE B/ WE HAVE 1 FREE MONTH OF TIME aside from minor homeworks and quiz's BUT we WILL have it done in a week!

-HaZeY / HazeyTheLazy
You love Caps,don't you?...

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

-Opie Dopey, HaZeY / HazeyTheLazy, Slant IYE' - Our the main three, They know the other 9 People in our college, THIS IS NOT A BUSY TIME IN COLLEGE B/ WE HAVE 1 FREE MONTH OF TIME aside from minor homeworks and quiz's BUT we WILL have it done in a week!

-HaZeY / HazeyTheLazy

Aren't you going to use your "HACKED" Deufeufeu's Tool for FFTA2 that can translate every Japanese game with a little mind power?
rofl2.gif

Just joking
wink2.gif
Good luck on finding a programmer.

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
This game would require heavy amounts of recoding to suite an english translation such as modifying the intro to print left to right instead of up to down right to left.

Not to mention it uses a non standard format for the text meaning someone would need to make a table file for it with all its kanji which in itself would take months.

Sorry but i dont think many people would be willing to invest that much time in this project, but please feel free to prove me wrong.

warbird

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
FFTA2 also had its text as pictures, so we had to make a conversion table for it. doesn't take that much time. Its only about max 2000 characters, so maybe 10 work hours or so. The direction of the text etc is a bigger problem though. And the creation of a font that would suit the game.

c2ironfist

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This would be one of the coolest translations ever...

My Favourite Goemon is probably the SNES version ported here some time long ago
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn