Hacking Gamma not working need help/fix

robman62

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am on 3.2u and have cioscorps installed and it was woring perfectly.

then I installed ios60 and shop channel fix(to use without 4.0) and I updated my Gamecube loader to load from backup loaders(this may be it)

Im not sure which one is the problem causer and dont know how I would uninstall the GCloader patch, has anyone else had this problem, or know a fix?

wiiNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
robman62 said:
I am on 3.2u and have cioscorps installed and it was woring perfectly.

then I installed ios60 and shop channel fix(to use without 4.0) and I updated my Gamecube loader to load from backup loaders(this may be it)

Im not sure which one is the problem causer and dont know how I would uninstall the GCloader patch, has anyone else had this problem, or know a fix?

It is my understanding that IOS60 is used by System Menu 4.0. If that's the case, I don't know what you were trying to accomplish by installing IOS60 while maintaining System Menu 3.2?

Gamma loader uses cIOS 249. Did you try re-installing that?

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It's nice to have some additional information, but what's actually the problem. People can't read your mind.

jarock

Trophies
XP
Country
Why did you install IOS60 and patch it?
This would be the process before installing Waninkoko's 4.0 update.
You don't need to do this if you are going to stay on 3.2. IOS249 will run your Backup games.

robman62

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok what happens is gamma just goes to the screen with a little lizard thing on the bottom corner and stops there(no words like region and stuff pop up at all) it is as if it freezes there

and the ios I installed I got from "WiiBlaster" it was a shop channel fix i guess. everything else works fine I just have a few wii backups that wont work with cioscorps(MLB2k9) and gamma was the only way to run them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I cant tell what my favorite N64 game is