Not open for further replies.

mucus

Orc Orc Orc
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi!
This is Betsy from G.B.A. Temp we would like to extend an invitation to all of our sisters to join our sorority!
Sorority Recruitment
Potential new members -- commonly known as rushees -- must go through a recruitment process, traditionally known as rush. Recruitment differs depending on the college campus. At a large university with a large Greek population, like in the South at a state school, sorority recruitment may be a highly structured and dressy event, with girls teetering around in the heat wearing high heels and their mother's pearls. At a smaller university or a college with less Greek interest, sorority recruitment events are usually much less formal gatherings.

Sorority recruitment can be hectic.

Rush usually consists of a few rounds. During these rounds, sisters meet potential new members. The women talk, perform skits, sing songs and share personal stories about what the sisterhood means to them. As rush progresses, potential new members and sororities list their choices in order of preference. Desirable rushees will receive invitations to the next round.

Ideally, rush is a time for potential new members and sisters to meet one another and see if they would be a good fit. But, the larger the Greek population and university, the more difficult that goal is. If more than one thousand girls go through rush, realistically most of the sorority members will not meet each girl. This is one instance where people get the idea that sororities can be superficial -- snap judgments may be made based purely on looks.

Please remember that we judge based solely on desire! If you wanna join our sorority just post and tell us about what you could bring to our sorority!

Thanks!

Gamma Beta Alpha Temp Sorority
~Betsy

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'm already in it. Right?

smileipb2.png

mucus

Orc Orc Orc
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
oh yeah sure roxanne!
you and I are the sorority sisters running the joint.

though i guess i'm old enough to be sorority mom, but i'm not... i'm just a sister.
wait.

yes babe, again you are already in the sorority, and thanks for sticking you head in here, maybe you can help me great the rushees?

mucus

Orc Orc Orc
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Snacks? Of course!

Gamma Beta Alpha's founded on the idea of free snacks for all of our sisters.
potato.jpg

We have plenty of baked potatoes.

chips.gif
fries.jpeg

We have both chips and fries!

400px-Apples_medium.jpg

We have apples, and other fruit!

So what are you waiting for?

Join Gamma Beta Alpha Sorority today!

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I, Veronica, is quitting the sorority before I ever join, because one mod told me to stop trying to pretend being a girl... ;_;

EDIT: By the way, I could've brought snacks, but that's not gonna happen anymore..

mucus

Orc Orc Orc
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Untitled-1-3.jpg

Brian, there's no cuke there!

Posts merged

Cablephish said:
I, Veronica, is quitting the sorority before I ever join, because one mod told me to stop trying to pretend being a girl... ;_;

EDIT: By the way, I could've brought snacks, but that's not gonna happen anymore..

You can still join, as a matter of fact I, Betsy, already signed you up, and told the other sister to stop bothering you.

well, not really on the second part.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What the hell! Damn image hosting. Here hold on, ignore my first post here's my real:
-

Will there be any:

cucumberDM2708_468x367.jpg

?

So sorry
sleep.gif

mucus

Orc Orc Orc
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
We have cukes of many sizes....
wait...

We only eat cukes around here, and sometimes Roxanne makes nice face creams out of them.
She's really good at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality