Hacking gamma 0.1 upgrade to 0.3

leejay2005

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi guys i am running the wii gator with backup loader 0.1 and would like to update to 0.3 please can someone explain how i do this as i downloaded a iso with all the files on and dont know wot files should go where. or replace... if you want i can do this through msn chat if you want ...........

Valgreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if your loading the .dol off your sd card via homebrew channel just delete the folder on your SD card with the .1 loader, download gamma loader from http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=114247

make sure to install cios rev 7...then baboom.. should be good to go

you can also install gamma in a channel, just search the forums for a list of all the diff channel wads..

..im no expert.. if im wrong im sure others here will point you in the right direction

Valgreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
first off how are you loading 0.1 loader? is it via the homebrew channel? do you have an SD card in your wii where you load the loader off of?

if it is via the homebrew channel... on your SD card you will have

\apps\loaderXXX\boot.dol

where loaderXXX is the name of the folder you have the loader file inside, and boot.dol is the actual loader itself...

leejay2005

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
top respect to you valgreen problem solved and thank you for the help ................. top member ......

and yes i was running 0.1 and i wanted to use 0.3 loader that was all . solved now big thanks again for help.................

Valgreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
no worries mate, glad i could help..msn way easier than going through forums..enjoy gamma
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse