I was just going to get a new pc,
and I looked for gaming setups.
Must-be´s:white color, cheap.
If someone new to gaming would like to
build their own setup, Id be happy to
help. But here is mine, if someone found
better or cheaper ones, please reply.

Keyboard:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Warwolf-S...yboard-O25M-/131601089028?hash=item1ea4094204

Mouse:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1600DPI-C...7b4032b&pid=100281&rk=1&rkt=4&sd=252069193623

Headset:
Already got one :)

Some useful stuff, like USB splitter:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5Gbps-Hig...h-Led-Light-/271970117550?hash=item3f52aea7ae

Thanks for watching my thread!

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that mouse and keyboard are just cheap garbage

you are going to have to spend alot more to get something actual gaming grade or at least entry level
I myself have a corsair k30 and a steel series rival

RandomUser

Rosalina in Plush Form
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just my opinion, you should be looking for mechanical based keyboards. They will last longer then your average keyboards, however they can be noisier. I have some old mechanical keyboards made back in the 80s or 90s and still working well to this day. Although I wouldn't use the old keyboard for gaming, but for the longevity, they will outlast most average modern keyboards. Although while I do not own or tried any corsair keyboards, however Vengeance K70 claims to be fully mechanical. It may not last as long as the keyboards made in the 80s or 90s, but should last longer then most commonly made keyboards nonetheless.

Last edited by RandomUser,
Reactions: Kioku

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Just my opinion, you should be looking for mechanical based keyboards. They will last longer then your average keyboards, however they can be noisier. I have some old mechanical keyboards made back in the 80s or 90s and still working well to this day. Although I wouldn't use the old keyboard for gaming, but for the longevity, they will outlast most average modern keyboards. Although while I do not own or tried any corsair keyboards, however Vengeance K70 claims to be fully mechanical. It may not last as long as the keyboards made in the 80s or 90s, but should last longer then most commonly made keyboards nonetheless.

Truth. I admit, I'm a rager.. and my keyboard can take the blows.. It's a Strafe from Corsair. :D

jonthedit

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Any keyboard is fine.
I use this:
http://www.madnicomputers.com/menu/1852158555KB Dell Smartee.jpg
Because they were free for a while due to defects (the SC reader does not work)

I don't care to have a 'gaming keyboard' for macros and other unnecessary 'swag' like the glow keyboard crap. Also the 'gaming' typing noise that people think is needed.
For example, the corsair k30 has that 'gaming typing noise'
http://www.corsair.com/media/catalog/product/k/3/k30_us_c_off_1.png
The way the keys are propped up is evidence.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks, gonna buy Razer or Steelseries or Corsair then.
:)

Prob wanna chop that down to steelseries or corsair.
Razer is probably shittier than the mouse you linked.

Steelseries makes really solid stuff. Never tried Corsair but I know they're fairly well rated.
Though the best mice i've used have been logitech. Dunno if their good mice come in white though.

Also agreed you should get pretty much any mechanical keyboard. Best type of keyboard. They're not that noisy once you learn to type on one. Though still on average louder than other types. Worth it though, they last forever. I've abused the hell out of my poor keyboard and it's still going strong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Whoever you disclose your gender identity to, keep it private between your friends.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    irl or online
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Always is online.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Pretty much.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    eh I don't keep it private, not much happens except idiots on TikTok making a fool of themselves
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    im still curious as to what a chaser is tho
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    A chaser is someone who uses (mostly trans) individuals to their advantage like I said.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    thats weird
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    blahaj will keep me safe
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    damn I forget my school blocks every video
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Right, yeah.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    dune 2 popcorn bucket
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Many schools use some form of firewall or protection, to prevent certain types of content from being viewable.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, And that haha
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school blocks stuff but allows some stuff, its annoying, they legit can see our screens if they want
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Nah. That popcorns got sand in it :(
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There was a time where we were able to bypass the school's network using a VPN that wasn't blocked on the radar. Can't exactly remember the name, but I was able to watch YouTube.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I used to go on proxy sites but I'm too lazy and it isn't worth it
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Proxy sites, not very effective.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't...