Gaming merchandise

Do you own any official game merchandise?

• Yes, I buy tonnes of the stuff.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah, I have one or two bits.

• Yes, I dress up as Master Chief at work.

• No, I can't afford any

• No, never seen any

• No, I have better things to spend my money on

• Total voters

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Do you have any official game merchandise? Excluding art books and the like that come packaged with the games. I'm talking stuff like figures, books, etc. I've got a few bits here and there. I've got one of the Mass Effect novels on loan from the local library, a few bits of random junk. What about you guys?

Also, got anything that may not be official, but you saw it in a game and just had to get the closest thing you could? Like a replica ocarina or something?

I was planning on listing what I own but I have to shut the laptop down so the family can play Scrabble, so I'll be back on later and list my random crap then. Deal?

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
I started collecting real life objects that were the treasures from Pikmin 2. I have most of them, and they're in a medium-sized toy chest thing.

I also have a Mumbo-Jumbo plush from Banjo-Kazooie (It was the official one released by Rare).

Of course, I have other figures and stuff, but I don't really want to go through them and list them all.

ykhan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i have some stuff ffrom the official nintendo magazine fridge magnets,key rings,busts
and theres this plumber that lives in my basement....

purplesludge

anyone have any ideas for this space
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have the duck from harvest moon. My friend got it from gamestop when they were cleaning stuff out. Wish I had more animals from harvest moon.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
a set of 3 nintendo Bobble Heads (Mario, Luigi, Yoshi) that I stole from my manager at Gamestop. A life-sized replica of the Buster Sword from FF7 (Wood, leather and Stainless steel). My wife has a set of Suall Lionheart symbol earrings. Um...and a chain-chomp soccer ball.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
yes, i have loads of nintendo t shirts that i got directly from nintendo, a killer 7 t shirt that i won from capcom, a resident evil 5 figurine that i got free when i pre ordered the game.

here is my post on the capcom forums of my other stuff:
http://www.capcom-europe.com/forum/showpos...p;postcount=207

i also have a bayonetta replica gun oranament:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIGXaS_D6gw

i also have pre ordered the gran turismo 5 signature edition which includes this stuff.
http://www.totalvideogames.com/Gran-Turism...aled-15515.html

i am also pre ordering this when it becomes available fallout new vegas CE:
http://www.1up.com/media?id=3809879&type=lg

Blaze163

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I'm back with more time, and my teeth are hurting so I could use the distraction. So here's a list of all my game related junk.

Official:

- Tifa Lockheart statue. Picked it up from Game for a fiver.
- Mini Ninjas statue. Was given to me by the Game staff when I started my Games Design course as a good luck gift.
- Command and Conquer posters, acquired from little brother.
- Soldier First Class dog tag, given to me by Amelia as a joke since my official rank in Air Cadets was Cadet First Class. Since then it has become something of an icon for me and those marked as my equals who also carry them. Strange but true. Currently worn around my neck on a silver chain. In need of repairs.
- I guess my Blu-Ray of Advent Children Complete counts. I've got the Super Mario Bros and Street Fighter movies on VHS for 'bad movie night'.

Unofficial:

- A gem that looks alarmingly like a Chaos Emerald, given to me by a girl I shall say no more about.
- A pendant which contains smaller gems resembling all seven Chaos Emeralds in the correct sequence, complete with grey emerald. Amelia gave it to me for a laugh, claiming that if I was somehow able to turn into Super Sonic, or Super Blaze in this case, then I had to fly her off to the Bahamas to pay her back for the pendant.
- Sky blue ocarina, replacement of one Amelia gave me for giggles, purchased from eBay. Cannot play a single song.
- Full size replica Buster Sword, given to me by Amelia's father in recognition for my years of friendship with his children, and to further cement my 'rank' as Soldier First Class. Almost entirely metal and therefore too heavy to wield with any degree of skill.
- Since Amelia's nickname is Rikku due to her crippling fear of lightning, I made her a set of replica thieves swords like her namesake uses in FFX. She named them Mont'Ka and Kauyon. Cookie if you get the reference.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a few bits, mainly Final Fantasy figures; I picked up the 6" set while I was addicted to FFVIII, the Moomba set me back £12 on eBay last year but it was so worth it. I also brought a few from IX, Diablos and the Sephiroth one they did for Advent Children.

And I've got one of those Space Invaders ice cube trays.
smile.gif

Unofficial, there's a knock-off Griever keychain and a Space Invaders mug. Otherwise it's bits I've made myself; cuddly 6" Companion Cube and a Kingdom Hearts Heartless plushie (found the instructions on the internet) and a couple of polymer clay keyrings (more KH and another Portal cube). I have too much free time, lol.

Hm, the more I think about this I realise I've got more stuff than I thought...

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
I've got the Mario and Zelda posters from Club Nintendo....and I bought my girlfriend a stuffed bidoof a while back. It's adorably ridiculous.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Aside from a few game posters that came with the game, the only thing I own is a Mario Kart Wii advertisement back from 2008.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
i have a little big planet stuffed toy i got free from media molecule from there promotion way back on youtube
smile.gif

cool stuff Blaze163 i have the Final Fantasy The Spirits Within i got on blu ray for free, when i subscribed to the PSM3 magazine.

Blaze163

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Wait, you got a blu-ray for free? I want one. I could do with replacing my crappy VHS copy of Spirits Within anyway. Does it have the 'Thriller' easter egg on the Blu-Ray too? That was awesome.

Forgot to mention a few things in my absentmindedness. I also have, or have had at some point;

- Silver 'Griever' necklace. As in the extremely rare sterling silver one worth well in excess of 100 quid. Amelia gave it to me for my 16th birthday as a mark of our eternal friendship, with a custom engraving with a message of a personal nature that will not be uttered here. My recently departed (I had nothing to do with it, honest
ninja.gif
) stepfather stole it from me and sold it. Suffice to say that he was...punished. As in I kicked his ass so severe at one point I threw him through a glass door. Lesson learned, don't steal from me if you value your breathing privaledges.

- I now own a bottle of Potion. Well, the vial anyway, I necked the potion. It tastes like 7up that's past its prime, but the bottle's cool. A friend gave it to me after I rallied to her defence and took some damage in the ensuing battle. Guess she thought it was funny. But it's a nice bottle for keeping my drinks in and I appreciate the sentiment. Just didn't stop my teeth hurting is all...

I'm sure there's more, but my teeth still hurt and I'm tired. So I will leave this topic running for the night on the high note of saying that those Space Invaders ice cube trays KICK ASS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Soon your birthday?