Gaming frustration

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We have threads based on our accomplishment, and threads based on hard bosses and such.
But now its therapy time. Now its time to tell us all about the hate and frustration your feeling at games right now, or frustration you have felt in the past.
After all, everyone has those moments when your ready to throw your controller across the room in a slew of swear words and storm off to bed!

So to start off, last night I was playing Ocarina of Time on my Wii, and I was doing the Epona race. I have done it before, but for some reason I kept getting destroyed last night! I have literally spent 1000 rupees trying to beat this guy! :angry:

Reactions: 1 person

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chavosaur you changed your avatar and I am never going to recognize you now. Y U DO DIS

Anyway - Little brother won't play Borderlands PC co-op with me because he just bought Borderlands 2 for the 360. Meanwhile, I'm too poor to afford it (Target paycheck? Yeah, right.) and even when I buy it I won't play it with him because pc master race.

Edit - I guess that's more frustration with my brother and my wallet. But it's game related, anywho.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
In Crash Bandicoot: the Wrath of Cortex, the four hub world boss in Crunch with the elemental mask of wind. OMG, That boss fight was fucking difficult. It took me twenty tries when I was playing the game for the first time.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
After around the 5000VR mark on MK7 online races become really frustrating. Simply because everyone is really good and the whole race turns into a mad dash and the winner is based purely on the items you get.

Earlier I played 5 races in a row where everyone finished within 3 seconds of each other and one of the winners crossed the line with a bullet bill. :glare:

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Persona 3 and 4.
Get the boss to a little bit of health, you and use an attack thinking it will work, the attack miss or doesn't do much, the boss pulls out an attack that kills you, and....
11.jpg

Makes me wanna quit playing every time.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so im playing though Super Mario Galaxy again. I mean i love the game but i completely forgot how that game was set up. Its a great game and its not difficult but any means... Its frustrating. Like the utter definition of frustration.

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's incredibly frustrating how much my skills have deteriorated over time. For instance, 20 years ago, I could utterly PWN Ghouls 'n Ghosts, could practically beat it with a blindfold on, but now when I play it, it's a struggle just to get to the first boss.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1