Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.eachmall.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hello all,

Thank GBAtemp for offering us a chance to recruit gaming card reviewers here. We're one of the most popular seller in shoptemp.com. Now we're pleased to offer free gaming cards to cool reviewers to get objective reivews.
Please reply this thread with link your previous work if you're interested. We'll pick out qualified reviewer to give out free gaming cards.

Here's the list of the products needed to be reviewed:
Supercard DSTWO DS Two for 3DS 6.1/V1.45 DSi XL/DSi/DSL/DS
R4i SDHC Dual Core Smart Revolution for V7.0 3DS/V1.4.5 Dsi/DsiLL/XL/DSL/DS
2014 R4isdhc Dual-Core Flash Card for 3DS 7.0 Console
R4i-SDHC Upgrade WiFi Mini Package for V6.3 3DS/DSi LL/DSi/DS Lite/DS V1.4.5

Feel free to let us know if any questions :)

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I do not have previous work in reviewing flash cards, in particular, I am a credited beta tester in two published games, one of them available for sale commercially.

I have worked on Al Emmo and the Lost Dutchman's Mine;

http://www.himalayastudios.com/alemmo.php

As well as Quest for Glory 2 VGA, by the same developers;

http://www.agdinteractive.com/games/qfg2/

I have thousands of hours of beta testing under my belt, and am able to write excellent, informative, descriptive and complete reviews for pretty much anything that I have ever used.

I don't know if you are only looking for previous flash card reviewers, but if you want someone who will put your product through extensive, exhaustive tests with comprehensive, easy-to-read reports, and a professional, well-written and edited review, I would be pleased to assist you.

R4iFanboi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When will you stock mt-card (3ds rom flashcard)?

PS: Being a fanboi, my reviews could be biased, so no reviews application by me!

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm always around if you guys need a writer. As far as the list of items you are requesting for review, I've covered some of them in older forms, such as the Supercard DSTwo review and a Gateway 3DS review linked below:

http://gbatemp.net/threads/supercard-dstwo-review.238196/
http://gbatemp.net/threads/gateway-3ds-review.353883/

I may not be a flash cart reviewer anymore but I am still extremely active in the field of writing. I'm looking to expand my writing into other aspects of hardware, like tablets, electronics, etc. I have dedicated thousands of hours devoted to the site over a period of six years, over a dozen editorial related articles in the past three months, and a site reporter. If you wish to cooperate together with me, please feel free to PM me on this forum or email me at ryukouki[at]gbatemp[dot]net. Thanks!

Full list of written works in a recent period:

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Crap, I've been here since 08 and I didn't even know you did reviews. :P
lucky I kept txt file backups the reviews, if you look at below some of the reviews everything was converted to html code when they switched over to xenforo

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lucky I kept txt file backups the reviews, if you look at below some of the reviews everything was converted to html code when they switched over to xenforo

That happened to some of my old ones too. :angry: I had to go into the Internet Way Back archives and pick up all the old data and copy paste it into my reviews to make it readable again. :P

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Seems like the second link in the first post is broken :D
I made some reviews concerning DS mode flashcards on youtube (German, partly with english subtitles) and on my website (only German). I won't write Reviews on GBATemp and only in German.
I don't need two of the cards but if your second link should be for http://www.eachmall.me/goods-5949-5949.html, I would like to review it. In addition to that, I would be interested in the last card: The R4i-SDHC Upgrade WiFi Mini Package.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
nice to see this sort of thing on GBATemp, now all the typical reviewers will descend and not give the noobies a chance

im not putting my name in for this but heres what we can tell just by looking at these cards

DSTwo = Best card out there, game compatibility and Firmware compatibility, the CPU allows for much more than the typical card and roms play unpatched, slightly higher priced but get what you pay for

R4i SDHC Dual Core (r4isdh.in) well this is a new one for me but its actually a list FAKE on the site for the card bellow this one LOL, there site is down so no way to see the kernel but assume it uses the one for the card bellow, and as the site is down you can get firmware updates, so this card would'nt survive evne 1 block

2014 R4isdhc Dual-Core = again another clone card, there Kernel is there own and game compatibility is bad (expect to patch alot of games AP to play them), bad Firmware compatibility, i mean they brought 5 identical cards out just in different packaging (this is 1 of the 5) and they barely survive a few updates and they expect you to buy a new card again

R4i-SDHC Upgrade = typical clone card, steals its Kernel update files from RGF Kernel so it can have good game compatibility, bad Firmware compatibility (doesnt last normally 2 updates)

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
R4i SDHC Dual Core (r4isdh.in) well this is a new one for me but its actually a list FAKE on the site for the card bellow this one LOL, there site is down so no way to see the kernel but assume it uses the one for the card bellow, and as the site is down you can get firmware updates, so this card would'nt survive evne 1 block
It's probably a clone of R4isdhc.com. The website on their card is a typo, they ment R4isdhc.in (look at the box).

xXMortalKombatXx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm not a reviewer, but I can write correct and formal Portuguese translations that could be understood by both brazillians and portuguese folks, considering you send a dstwo after or before

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things