Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shaunj66

OP shaunj66 GBAtemp Administrator
    Administrator

United Kingdom
    It can be on paper, plastic, chiselled into rock, carved into a tree, on a banner attached to a plane, on a computer screen, spelt out using bananas etc. Just make sure the word is somewhere in the pic ... lol [​IMG]

Oh and when we said no Photoshop, that doesn't mean you're not allowed to crop or resize your photos!!

2. Kirby102

Kirby102 GBAtemp Regular

Ah this should be a fun comp [​IMG] Would love to see some interesting entries from others [​IMG]

ediT: Seems lilsypha has upped the Mascot pics... lol thanks [​IMG] Now to enter with my entry...

[​IMG]
    What the message says:

"All's fair in love and war...
    ...but only @ GBATemp's WEEKLY XBOX NIGHTS!!"

(except I'm getting beat by this MC) >_>

For the pic of the written text, up close: (inside spoiler)
    [​IMG]

Here's another version of the pic, since my camera's macro is being gay... (inside this spoiler [​IMG])
    [​IMG]

3. forget that i said i wasnt going to enter... i just had a little idea so...:
    NEW REVISED ENTRY!
    I did some thinking and i think i should combine something i really love. GBAtemp+football (or soccer).
    And Here Comes GBATEMP FC!(Football Club). both players are battleing it out for the gbatemp trophy! (the ds? lol) the gbatemp text is written with toothepicks.
    it was late night and the lighting is crap so i had to use flash on my samsung soul mobile phone XD.
    [spoiler[​IMG]
    [[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [/spoiler]

4. Rock Raiyu

Rock Raiyu Clock Up

United States
    Here's my entry. Good luck to those that enter.
    [​IMG]

Closer look at the picture if you can't see it:
    [​IMG]

5. lolsjoel

lolsjoel GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Videos allowed for consideration? I've got a moderately decent idea I'd like to enter...

6. Ryukouki

Ryukouki See you later, guys.

United States
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

There is my entry as shadowhunter93. I may choose to edit this, i dunno. But I just want to explain what this entry is. For the sake of photo space and trying not to make a enormous image, it got cut off a bit. As you guys may see, the sign that says "Friends and Moderators of the GBAtemp community" was cut off. It was attached to a meter long racoon stuffed animal. The stuffed dog animal is me or any user that is not a moderator. The giant frog with the GBAtemp logo on his head which bears the caption "The World of GBAtemp" is what it is. It represents this site. The dog is seen attempting to "hug" the giant frog, which represents the love he/she/it has for GBAtemp.net. And, the frog is supposed to be sprawled out, making a large surface area that signifies the largest video gaming community in the world. The meter long raccoon symbolizes the many nice people whom I have met, mainly Noitora, who has helped me with my rom hacking (and has been very nice too) ,and the moderators, whom are so nice as to helping me close my topics when they are not in use without so much as a smiley and the words Done! These mods help make this forum a great place and I would not be who I am without these people or without the site. This site gave me knowledge that impressed many of my family members, and now the call me the Technology guy (weird i know >_

7. Chris_Skylock

Chris_Skylock GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

lol. didnt notice but I was sweating in my picture. That's me. You might looked at it that Im sweating just by hacking my Nintendo DSi. lol

8. Jei

Jei Translator and romhacker wannabe

Brazil
    [​IMG]

Yeah, I love GbaTemp THAT much it's actually myself there.

9. DigitalSquirrel

DigitalSquirrel GBAtemp Regular

United States
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] We're best friends, damn, if only I had a penny for every hour I've spent on GBA temp, I'd be fuckin tired from dragging all those pennies to a coinstar.

10. antonkan

antonkan GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    OK. Here's my entry:

[​IMG]

My collections in this entry: Blue Nintendo DSi, sliver Nintendo DS Lite, my Wii and my Wii Remote (or known as Wiimote)!

The GBATemp logo was signed at the centre of my computer.

Love you all GBAtemp.

11. 8BitWalugi

8BitWalugi Taiyohhhhhh!

Australia
    [​IMG]
    Smokey, my cat, showing off his GBATemp pride!

...wait... this isn't LOLCats! [​IMG]

12. lolsjoel

lolsjoel GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Eh?

EDIT: I see now that it's definitely photos only. Bummer. OK. On to plan B!

13. Feels Good Man

Feels Good Man GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Canada
    [​IMG]

Okay! Fixed my entry. The sign at the back says "GBATEMP Summer Time!" for those who cant see it >__

14. are the prizes by the m3 team? or are they clones?
    just curious.

15. wchill

wchill Resident chillxpert

United States
    They're by the M3 Team.
    As for my entry, I'll have to edit it because of the new design I've made that so many people like.

FGM: It has to say "GBAtemp" but it doesn't have to have a sign, it can be on your PC screen, drawing on the wall, mosaic, etc.

16. mekaxero

mekaxero I am the alpha, and the omega

United States
    Here is both sides of my car, and a far away shot. The sign blew away before i could get my phone to take the picture in the third shot. Guess i am a moving billboard for anyone who knows GBATemp.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The sign does say gbatemp, just the gba part didn't show very well at all.

17. Feels Good Man

Feels Good Man GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Canada
    Damn. Guess I have to modify my entry a bit. lol

18. ften

ften GBAtemp Regular

Bulgaria
    The GBATemp website taking up a good portion of the back of my house. I'm using my Wii and Opera to bring the page up.
    [​IMG]

Damn I love playing my Wii outdoors. lol

-FTen

Edit: I've added a pic with a little more light in it, so you can get a feel for the size of the projection;
    [​IMG]

19. mekaxero

mekaxero I am the alpha, and the omega

United States
    Is it only one entry per person? because i just had another idea, and i can't decide which one i would want to do if only one is allowed. Or if only one is allowed, can i still post the second one just as a fun way to show love? lol

20. Ryukouki

Ryukouki See you later, guys.

United States
    i think its one per ip. I think that you can edit your entry as long as it is within the date of July 12. I dunno, check with lilsypha

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Competition, Gamezway, Snapping

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.