Homebrew Emulation GameYob, a gameboy emulator for DS

pinesal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cannot get rumble to work with the EZFlash 3-in-1 cart anymore (it was working). It works on DS games. Also my Wario Ware Twisted cart rumbles in Gameyob with Pokemon Pinball but the 3-in-1 wont.

Sometimes, I can get Gameyob into a state where the rumble setting is grayed out and when I press the menu key to enter the menu, the rumble motor turns on for a second. But it doesn't work in game, only when that menu key is pressed. Weird.

Any idea what's happening or how I can trouble shoot? I already deleted the gameyob ini file.

I am using an Acekard 2i with AKaio 1.9

Dragon_Types

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Is it possible to remap buttons? I want some button remaps: B --> Y and A ---> B and Y ---> A? Sometimes it's awkward with the current position.

Pk11

A catgirl with a DSi
Trophies
Website
pk11.us
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to remap buttons? I want some button remaps: B --> Y and A ---> B and Y ---> A? Sometimes it's awkward with the current position.
In the menu (touch the screen by default I believe) press R/Right once, then you can from the Key Config option. Then just remember to Save Settings at the bottom of that same page if you want it to remember what you changed.

Dragon_Types

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
In the menu (touch the screen by default I believe) press R/Right once, then you can from the Key Config option. Then just remember to Save Settings at the bottom of that same page if you want it to remember what you changed.
Ah thanks for the quick reply! Just new to this emulator. :D

Reactions: Pk11

ElSasori69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I'm a bit confused, I found two versions of this emulator (I really like that Gameboy 3D banner) on GameBrew it says that the last version was 1.0.8 and It says It was last updated on 2016 but on Github(Drenn1 repo) the last version is 0.5.2 and it says it was las updated on 2017, which one is the legit one? I installed 1.0.8 and it seems to work just fine but I really would like to know which one is the legit one.

BETA215

Unknown Member
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I'm a bit confused, I found two versions of this emulator (I really like that Gameboy 3D banner) on GameBrew it says that the last version was 1.0.8 and It says It was last updated on 2016 but on Github(Drenn1 repo) the last version is 0.5.2 and it says it was las updated on 2017, which one is the legit one? I installed 1.0.8 and it seems to work just fine but I really would like to know which one is the legit one.
1.0.8 is GameYob 3DS, while 0.5.2 is GameYob for DS(i). DS(i) version works better IMHO.

BETA215

Unknown Member
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Oh, I get it now, although 0.5.2 has also a cia version inside the github release.
Yup, that CIA installs the emu as DSiWare. That's why you won't be able to access Rosalina on DS(i) version but you can on 3DS version.

But honestly, 3DS version isn't up to the DS(i) one, so I prefer running games as good as it does in DS hardware instead of using 3DS hardware.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Brutal...