WraithGR

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey all, I didn't know where else to put this but here goes:

A few weeks ago I purchased an m3 lite from gameyeeah (my old m3CF finally kicked the bucket completely). It arrived just fine, but the autosave function wouldn't work. After a bit of searching around in fora I found that this means a dead battery, so I emailed both m3 and gameyeeeah about arranging a replacement from either one of them. It's now been almost 3 weeks since I emailed them and I've received no reply from either, not even to say that they won't replace it because it works using soft reset (it still doesn't work as advertised straight out of the box, though, which means I was sold a faulty product.)

I'm posting this here because I used gameyeeeah based on this site's recommendation, and I thought you guys should know where you're sending us
wink.gif
(well, that and I really wanted to rant about it somewhere, sorry
tongue.gif
)

Well, that's it, just have a care about gameyeeeah and their lack of post-sale communication, that's all...

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I moved this topic into: NDS - Flashing Hardware and Software

It's the best place for this topic.

Thanks for the feedback about gameyeeah. I've never had contact with them personally but perhaps some of the other members have and can help you out. I'd try emailing gameyeeah again about the problem.

It's no good when something like this happens. If you end up not getting a response from them after a week or two send me a pm and i'll add an unfavourable comment to the official flashcart sellers list.

WraithGR

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well it took them a bit longer than 12 hours but they did finally reply with an address to send my defective m3 unit to for a replacement. Since I didn't email them after posting here I can only conclude that someone is keeping track of this forum, kudos for that. In the event that I decide to actually send it back to china and incur the expense as well as give up my m3 for an undefined length of time, I will post back here with another update.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Is your unit really defective?

The soft reset function is known to break compatibility in many games. Use it at your own risks!
I know this is sort of false advertisement, but then it's the M3 team you're to blame.
Because usually, Gameyeeeah are a good reliable shop and having business with them is a pleasure
smile.gif

WraithGR

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My problem isn't with the soft reset. It's with the dead battery in the unit which means no saves UNLESS I use soft reset. I live in London ATM so sending something to china and back will probably take a week, minimum... I probably will send it back though.. Luckily I kept all the original packaging for the m3...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol