Hacking Gameyeeeah, been 17 days, no sign of r4 ds?

CrystalSweet

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
K well I ordered my R4 DS on from gameyeeeah on august 12th, and it was shipped (air mail) on the 13th, and theres no sign of it. i even ask the mailman if he has any packages for me and he always says no.. i live in like a condo building, so my mailbox is really small, so i was wondering if i have to go pick it up or something? i dunno. its getting kind of nervous because im not sure if it will really get here or not... but if youve ordered from gameyeeeah-airmail, it got to you right? like, anyone in canada?
unsure.gif

ismaboof

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I ordered one off amazon and customs jacked it and I got it about 2 weeks late, about 3 1/2 weeks after I ordered it. And since Customs does what they want to, chances are it's with them right now. Just hope they don't charge you.

ismaboof

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why would customs take it?

Because they are a bunch of jerks. They will take stuff for up to 2 weeks, and then charge you for their time. I'm just thankful customs didn't charge me for it.

They do what they want and they confiscate what they want. It makes them sound evil but it's true. My boss at work bought some mud flaps and customs tried to charge him $100 more for them taking it.

CrystalSweet

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i hope customs isnt holding it
frown.gif

when one of my friends ordered off gameyeah
her package was marked as a 6 $ adapter
and she had to fill out all these forms
and thanks, i hope it comes soon.
i wish i picked dhl
unsure.gif

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
If it's any consolation to you, I ordered it the same time I ordered a few T-shirts, the shirts have been here for a few days, so I expect the R4 to come in about two weeks!
You're not alone
wink.gif

Goochee64

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My order was processed on Monday and delivered here to Aust on Thursday. Now that is excellent. Did use DHL though. If you have used DHL, go to their web site and enter in your tracking number. If you haven't got a tracking number you might want to sent gameyeeeah an email.

gameyeeeah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Sorry to hear that, pls send us a email about your orderid or something we can checked for you.

If Over 45 days, and still have not received the order, we can arrange and re-shipping the order to you.

Re-shipping will be shipped by Air Mail again, may be still need a long time or Lost, We are suggest you pay us the Express shipping and shipped it with Express

Customs Hold packpage usually with no reason, and sometimes will be take a lot of times clearance.

VGPRO

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, you may know me from the gameyeeeah forums, I made that thread that its been 17 days already! Well, its 18 now.. And yep, I ordered it on the 12, shipped out on the 13, I am EXACTLY on the same boat as you! Only thing is, we live one province away xD

Anyway, yes, I feel the pain, I cant wait, myself.
biggrin.gif

May sound weird, but mind if I add you to msn?

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hmm, after checking this thread again, I went to the gameyeeeah site to see what was going on, and my account specifies that I haven't placed any orders yet, and that my order wasn't confirmed!
That's *NOT* what paypal says!

I advise you guys to do the same and double-check.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM