Gameyeeeah Actual Shipping Time

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by mixinluv2u, Aug 8, 2007.

1. mixinluv2u
    OP

mixinluv2u GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 20, 2007
    United States
    hi guys, i just ordered my R4 from gameyeeeah and it was shipped yesterday!! i know the airmail description says 12-18 days, but how long did it actually take for you guys to get the stuff?

i am the most interested in hearing about how long it takes for people in the US to get their orders through airmail. =)

2. square

square The Professor

Nov 5, 2002
    United States
    Airmail took 4 days for me

3. JPH

JPH Banned

Banned
    Jul 11, 2006
    United States
    Yeah, maybe 3 or 4 days to get here...wait, I shopped at RealHotStuff...nevermind.

4. Rayder

Rayder Mostly lurking lately....

Former Staff
    Jan 14, 2007
    United States
    USA
    When it comes airmail, does it get delivered to your door or to your mailbox?

5. square

square The Professor

Nov 5, 2002
    United States
    Mine was through DHL, They made me pick it up [​IMG]

6. CSD

CSD GBAtemp Regular

Jul 24, 2007
    United States
    Mine was via DHL as well, but they delivered it to my doorstep. Looks like you got the short end of the stick, square [​IMG]

7. DSGRIM

DSGRIM GBAtemp Regular

Jul 1, 2007
    United States
    I paid for the 5$ thing, it arrived in 9 days. (the min amount back in the day) it was super fast considering where it came from. I was impressed and now I use gameyeeeah.com for basically everything.

actually now that I think about it, It got here 5 days after I got the notice it shipped which took about 4 days to ship.

8. roguetrip

roguetrip GBAtemp Fan

Jul 25, 2007
    United States
    maybe off topic, i ordered a EZ Flash V 3in1 card from www.realhotstuff.com, i ordered it on friday of last week, i paid for 2nd business day (by 5pm) which was like 11$ instead of regular mail which was 8$, It was shipped on monday, and i got it on tuesday by 2pm!!!! I'm extremely impressed and please with the product. Shipping for once i can say from DHL was better than i expected they are regularly late at my work place.

It beats my R4 from dealextreme which took 3 weeks, but atleast it was cheap 25$ with free shipping.

9. Takrin

Takrin GBAtemp Fan

Oct 7, 2006
    United States
    god you guys were lucky mine took 20+ days, also had to sign for it

10. Gamefrk

Gamefrk Member

Newcomer
    Jul 30, 2007
    United States
    Mine was shipped on the 9th, I'm curious to know when it will arrive. From what it sounds like, gameyeeeah used to have a US store to speed up delivery time. Now the US store shut down (probably thanks to the ICE busts going on) so it takes 12-18 days now [​IMG] shit that's a long time. I'm impatient!

11. vbsoccerdude94

vbsoccerdude94 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 13, 2007
    United States
    Mine shipped today, 12-18 days =way to much, even from china. Should take no where near the long, even from china!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. sdcheekz

sdcheekz Member

Newcomer
    Aug 3, 2007
    United States
    when i ordered i had it sent air mail. it came in about a 5 days and was shipped to my mail box. They were a bit unclear about shipping.

13. mixinluv2u
    OP

mixinluv2u GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 20, 2007
    United States
    wow you guys got your orders so fast.

my order was shipped 8/6 and it arrived at my mailbox on 8/21.

someone had to sign for it, but the mailman did NOT even ring my doorbell at all... he just left a note. i had to go all the way to the post office to pick it up.

14. dc81

dc81 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 15, 2007
    United States
    Mine arrived on the 12th day, it was delivered by the local postal service, I had to sign for it.