gameyeeah v deal extreme

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by drtofu, Aug 3, 2007.

1. drtofu
    OP

drtofu Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 24, 2007
    United States
    I was wondering which store is better for shipping? Are both place located in China? price wise dealextreme is better(no shipping and slightly cheaper) but all the r4s dried up ... [​IMG] But m3s are the same are they not? I was hoping for an american based store to get faster shipping.. So in the end I would like to know what is the better store for support/shipping.

Thanks a bunch for your views.

Tofu

2. TheNeck

TheNeck GBAtemp Fan

Jun 27, 2007
    United States
    Southern California
    Ive never ordered from gameyeeah or dealextreme(i was going to order an R4, but like you said all dried up)

State side, i recommend RHS, there awesome and are located in NJ, i order my 1st flashcart from them, which was the cyclods evolution.

What about MODMYDS, they are located in Texas, ive heard good things about them, but i have not ordered from them before.

3. ZeWarrior

ZeWarrior TheWarrior

Jul 2, 2007
    Brazil
    RHS was great with me. I ordered my first M3DSS from there on a SUNDAY NIGHT and it got here the next day at 1pm. I defitnally recommend them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice