Hacking Gameyeeah One year, Three Free R4 Will be send!

Kellicros

Trophies
XP
Country
congrats, and i am here, trying my luck
tongue.gif

wiki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Instead of who gets the 50th, 100th and 200th post, how about the best suggestions wins an R4. This thread would actually be full of great suggestions rather than people waiting for others to bump it for the 50th, 100th or 200th posts.

bobrules

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Instead of who gets the 50th, 100th and 200th post, how about the best suggestions wins an R4. This thread would actually be full of great suggestions rather than people waiting for others to bump it for the 50th, 100th or 200th posts.

that's a great Idea!

another suggestion: how about a poll on the site that changes every week or so.

rhyguy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

but what if someone has a mental defect that impairs them from typing smart things?

iwakura

HHNNNNNNGGGG
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States
I think you should carry some more flash carts. i would drop the DS Linker and all of the EzFlash (except 5 and its exp pack) and get the cycloDS evolution and try getting a hold of the upcoming acekard RPGs

wiki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

but what if someone has a mental defect that impairs them from typing smart things?

Then I guess he/she doesn't deserve to win. I don't think it would be fair if a guy who offers a really useful suggestion gets 49th post while another person who posts "I love your shop" gets 50th and wins an R4 without much effort.

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Suggestion: Definitely get the Acekard RPG.

It looks promising, and it's pretty much the most advanced Slot-1 Flashcart.
I'd think it would sell like hotcakes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Took along time to fit it in?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Snow days $25 on steam may grab it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Measuring sizes with AncientBoi, I see.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: How much did a 1965 color TV cost? For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in...