Hacking Gamestop Trade in DS Lite for DSi

xxRAG3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldnt use gamestop, those shitheads are out for money, not your DS. Once traded like 8 new games for 8 bucks. I hate them.

No one knows if they do yet

erik419

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya gamestop is a ripoff, and no as of now with the firmware it will not block so go and buy your stuff now.

SaltyDog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you live near a GameCrazy (Hollywood Video) you will get $90 trade in for you Lite. Only the 5-12th are they running that special. That is where I'm heading tomorrow
yaynds.gif

St.Rawberry

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
PharaohsVizier said:
@#!%$!@#%^ I hate how unfair these corporations are to Canada.

EB games is also giving away $70, but in CANADIAN DOLLARS, that's bull. They mark up the price of the DSi because of conversion rates but still give out the same cash... Man I want to live in America... if only...

Ah what part of Canada are you from? It's more like $100 off except you have to add in a DS game with a trade in value of $8 or more.

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
PharaohsVizier said:

EB games is also giving away $70, but in CANADIAN DOLLARS, that's bull. They mark up the price of the DSi because of conversion rates but still give out the same cash... Man I want to live in America... if only...
I know it sucks.

If I get a DSi I'll just ship out my phat DS to someone in the USA and get them to ship back the DSi. It'd pay, trust me.

EDIT: $100CA is $120USA. $70CA is $56USA.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PharaohsVizier said:

If you come over here you'd be richer than in Canada, with us having a really bad economy and all.

But don't worry Obama will save the world soon! Hurray! He'll save the economy and give everyone a free DSi.

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DeltaBurnt said:
PharaohsVizier said:

If you come over here you'd be richer than in Canada, with us having a really bad economy and all.

But don't worry Obama will save the world soon! Hurray! He'll save the economy and give everyone a free DSi.
1. No, you would have just as much money to your name, or less.
2. Obama isn't a Jesus-like figure.

Also, Canada does suck. iPhone came a year late, no netflix, hulu, slacker, pandora, shipping from the states, lack of tech, I.E. some laptops, cameras, MP3 players, headphones, etc.etc.

Golin

Trophies
Website
www.loswades.frih.net
XP
Country
United States
Ferrariman said:
DeltaBurnt said:
PharaohsVizier said:

Also, Canada does suck. iPhone came a year late, no netflix, hulu, slacker, pandora, shipping from the states, lack of tech, I.E. some laptops, cameras, MP3 players, headphones, etc.etc.
First, Obama IS a Jesus-like figure... to black people and minorities who think they fall in the same category.

Second, Canada doesn't suck per say... there just isn't as much to do there as in the U.S.

Third, I wouldn't want to trade in a DS Lite for a DSi.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ferrariman said:
DeltaBurnt said:
PharaohsVizier said:

I might just be retarded but if you think about exchange rates then yes you could get more money. Example:

1 Canadian Dollar = .90 Something US Dollars

After Economy Problems,

1 US Dollar = .5 Canadian Dollars

Thus meaning it would take less of your money to get US Money.

I guess it evens out if you take into account that prices might rise in the US.

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
But if a canadaien dollar is 70 cents US, you still have the same amount of money, just using a different system. It's like comparing miles to kilometers.

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Why go to GameCrazy for 90$ trade-in if you can go to GameStop for 70$ trade-in? I don't get it :S

Or does that mean if you trade in your Lite you get a DSi + $90 ? If so, that's awesome.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wait.. why would we GET money for trading in a DSLite if the DSi costs more
im confused like GameSoul up there

EDIT: ok well i understand it more now
if you trade in your DSL, you get 70 dollars off a DSi purchase?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?