1. SexiestManAlive

SexiestManAlive The key that lights the dark

United States
    just go to cd keys, youll get it WAY cheaper lol

Pipistrele likes this.
  2. Jonna

Jonna Some sort of musician.

Canada
    Hey, this sounds like an amazing fake documentary, and I think you should definitely pursue this novelization!

But showing drafts of your work of fiction in this topic isn't really on-topic.

Memoir likes this.
  3. nashismo

nashismo GBAtemp Fan

Chile
    Why so butthurt that others don't think the same as you? This is an analisys. My conclusions are not there yet, we'll see how everything unfolds. People of course should take care until we know more, just in case, but time must pass for "me" to reach a final conclusion.

I do know that we are being lied to, in one way or another. And the only place were some truth could come from, is from those chinese people, "real" chinese people of Wuhan that lived through those months.

Last edited by nashismo, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Silent_Gunner

Silent_Gunner Lost Wanderer Who Sees No Evil

United States
    And you're the one bringing conspiracy theory nonsense into this whole situation. You can be as autistic as you want, but the fact is, you started this in this topic here. There does exist a place at the Edge of the Forums though...

CTR640 and deinonychus71 like this.
  5. Lodad

Lodad Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    "After being forced to, we've finally decided that doing the right thing is the best way to make every last penny we can."

6. MadonnaProject

MadonnaProject GBAtemp Regular

I have to say. Perhaps because most of you are young, or have never had a business. However you DO understand EVERY business needs to make money. Unfortunately the gaming industry is not like the food industry or the health or education industry. Without staying open gamestop will simply have to fold.

This ridiculous and ignorant hatred of things has to stop. Gamestop stayed open because they have to make money to stay alive and feed their people. With them gone, the retail market for gaming will be finished. Then you and everyone else will be at the mercy of gaming companies charging ridiculous prices for digital titles which you will never own anyways.

Grow up to the real world.

deinonychus71 likes this.
  7. Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Australia
    oh it's all true in fact this was predicted
    prediction or premonition...you decide
    https://www.theguardian.com/books/2020/mar/05/theres-something-out-there-spread-of-disease

i wouldn't be surprised one bit if this was a biological weapon in the first place and it accidentally leaked out.

8. Rahkeesh

Rahkeesh GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Really impressive how a conspiracy theorist can quote an article about the absurdity of conspiracy theories as support.

9. USUKDecks

USUKDecks Member
    Newcomer

United States
    So when somebody doesn't agree with you , it doesn't mean they're butt hurt you doofus. YOu do realize there are MANY emotions between liking/accepting something or being "butt hurt" those are not the only two feelings! Are you seriously that dumb?
    You're saying I've seen zero dead people in Italy , but you live in Chile? Ok so now you're retarded too. Awesome. Maybe we should put you alone in a room with a couple of baseball bats and the family members of those in Italy who lost people and then you tell THEM that their family dying is FAKE and see how they feel about it. Of course since you're a hypocrite I'm sure your stance would immediately change!

YOu're a typical POS conspiracy theory A*hole who serves zero purpose on this planet. The good thing is, in a real apocalypse, you dickholes are the first to die. You're to weak and pathetic, you guys always are. So if this turns far worse, we won't be seeing you here anymore.

CTR640 likes this.
  10. Memoir

Memoir Hi, I'm Cynical!

United States
    Your analysis? Of what? China has not once said they now have 0 cases. People have died from this, even though you're here crying foul. Which to me just screams Alex Jones... Are you Alex Jones? God I hope not.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

The real world is the problem. The world doesn't stop spinning, but you have to learn when to cut your losses. GameStop is a dying brand, and at this point is practically on life support. They deserve their critiques for a variety of reasons. Do people deserve to go without jobs? No. Do the executives need to keep filling their fat pockets while essentially laughing in their employees' faces? Ha! Hell no. Yeah, it sucks that businesses are faced with an ultimatum.. It doesn't change the fact that action needs to be taken. You just have to weigh your options, I guess. Take the hit now, or later. Either way, you're taking a hit.

Jonna likes this.
  11. chartube12

chartube12 Captain Chaz 86

United States
    i have a cousin who works for lehigh valley county. Gamestop’s PA license is still revoked until an investigation is completed. If they even try to do the crib by sells they will be fined heavily. They are being kept an eye on. They failed to fallow the law in a timely matter and now they have to pay the price!

zfreeman likes this.
  12. Skelletonike

Skelletonike ♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀

Portugal
    This is pretty much what all stores have been doing around here since last week.

13. SexiestManAlive

SexiestManAlive The key that lights the dark

United States
    i must be missing something but, Walmart target and other retailers sell games aswell? anyways as i said before just get games on cdkeys if you want digital cheap lol, or even amazon or ebay, people act like if gamestop goes down physical gaming will go down with it.

14. mitcha

mitcha مجاهد صنديد مقاتل عنيد

Algeria
    @nashismo hi , you should mesurate/be cool about what you said in other posts , cuz people dies .
    + 10000 ppl in the world from covid , and it will be worst if there are no quarantine in the europe/afrique/asia/comming to america continent.

ppl who had familly/friends makes videos and tell their stories , so have some.respect for them and only for them.

We know for the majority of the world that our governents LIE perhaps all time , but this is real it's killing older ppl.
    take care

Last edited by mitcha, Mar 23, 2020
  15. nashismo

nashismo GBAtemp Fan

Chile
    Another butthurt.

16. BORTZ

BORTZ The Amazing
    Supervisor

United States
    I really can't imagine the massive hubris going on behind the scenes. Keeping the doors open (well kinda I guess), putting your employees in danger, risking infection all so you can operate barely above margins in a dying portion of the gaming industry.

GERD GERB GERM STERP

Pluupy likes this.
  17. Pluupy

Pluupy _(:3」∠)_

United States
    Psst hey kid...wanna buy some games?

x65943 likes this.
  18. Jonna

Jonna Some sort of musician.

Canada
    Actually, the virus doesn't do anything to your bowel movements, so there's no butts to be hurt here.

19. WhiteMaze

WhiteMaze GBAtemp Maniac

Portugal
    Next week on the news:

GameStop reverses decision to remain open, switches to a "delivery of bankruptcy paperwork at the door" service, due to lack of relevancy.

20. zfreeman

zfreeman GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    the_randomizer and Pluupy like this.
  21. notimp
    This message by notimp has been removed from public view by DinohScene, Mar 24, 2020.
    Mar 24, 2020 Show
  22. the_randomizer
    This message by the_randomizer has been removed from public view by DinohScene, Mar 24, 2020.
    Mar 24, 2020 Show

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - “delivery, GameStop, reverses