gameshark to ar code format

Discussion in 'GBA - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by orion001, Jun 4, 2008.

Jun 4, 2008

gameshark to ar code format by orion001 at 5:55 AM (3,934 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. orion001
    OP

Newcomer orion001 Advanced Member

Angola
    hi just wanted to ask if there is a program that converts gameshark codes to action replay format? and if there is may i know what it the program is called? tnx in advance for the people who will give time to answer my inquiry. [​IMG]

2. how_do_i_do_that

Member how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

Antarctica
    which one, the old interact version of the GS or the Madcat version of the GS? they use 2 different encodings for the codes. it is easier to get the ar codes off the ar website.

3. Jack-Of-Trades

Member Jack-Of-Trades GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Look for a program called ARCrypt and CBCrypt
    The convert to and from RAW
    Arcrypt supports V1 and V2

4. orion001
    OP

Angola
    sori i dunno what version it is. i just went to the gameshark website and those are the codes that i wanted to convert. coz i play gba games on my psp and it only supports AR codes that is why i wanted to convert them to AR. i already have ARcrypt and when i try to convert the GS codes it doeant work. ill try CBcrypt then. tnx alot. [​IMG]

5. how_do_i_do_that

Antarctica
    the current gameshark website is by madcatz.

6. orion001
    OP

Angola
    @how do i do that - oh...ok. [​IMG] tnx alot man do you know how to convert them to AR?
    @jack of trades i also did try cbcrypt and it still didnt work. tnx anyways. [​IMG]

7. how_do_i_do_that

Antarctica
    use the action replay website to get the codes for the gba. most of what you are looking for is already done by others. you sould use the v2 function of the arcrypt app to get your codes since they changed the code since gameshark changed hands.

cbcrypt is for codebreaker codes.

you will need to do a google search on "gba action replay codes". the codejunkie website doesn't list old stuff anymore. shame too.

8. orion001
    OP

Angola
    @how do i do that ok tnx alot. [​IMG] ill just do a search then. [​IMG] the game im trying to find AR codes for is super robot taisen og 1 n 2. and codejunkies doesnt have them .