gameshare with r4DS

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by myclock, Apr 1, 2007.

Apr 1, 2007

gameshare with r4DS by myclock at 8:51 AM (864 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. myclock
    OP

Member myclock GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    hey all i just tried to game share the other day with my friend. i got the r4DS and we tried to play a game using single pack.

he can find it and its downloads but after a while it says on my DS error or something like that and his screen is frozen with top screen containing the nintendo logo and full white touch screen.

cant you play game sharing via r4DS or something? and could we play multi pack if we both had r4DS with same game version?

2. Destructobot

Member Destructobot Crave the Hammer

United States
    I'm assuming you're talking about download play. It works for some games with the R4, but not for a lot of the good ones(Mario Kart, for example). There is currently no fix for this.

Multicart play works with nearly any combination of flashcarts, or flashcarts & genuine DS game carts.

3. iwakura

Member iwakura HHNNNNNNGGGG

United States
    tetris works though =]

4. myclock
    OP

Member myclock GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    yer lol i was trying new super mario bros with my mate at skool. lucky i got real mario kart [​IMG]
    so if me and my friends got different realease of same game will we still be able to play? eg mario kart from releaser A and mario kart from releaser B.

5. Destructobot

Member Destructobot Crave the Hammer

United States
    Assuming it's the same version of the game (US, EU, JP) it should work just fine.