Hacking GameSave for Mario and Sonic Rio 2016?

Famicon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody got a game save for Mario and Sonic Rio 2016 that's 100% or near 100% complete?

Of course I'm familiar with Saviine so if you have one are you willing to share it? Dumped by Saviine of course. We can do so over PM since it must be illegal to post them here.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Although I'm playing it a few times almost every week I'm far away from 100 %. :P
It surely takes some time. Aren't there any Gecko cheats?

Dekirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Although I'm playing it a few times almost every week I'm far away from 100 %. :P
If not, I did some. But I lost them since I got a new PC, forgot to backup the Codes from the game. :D

Famicon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Just these, and I think they only work on the european version.

Number of Rings: 0x306244E2 (16bit)
Number of Coins: 0x306244E4 (16bit)

Unlike in Mario Tennis Ultra Smash, there's no way I'm gonna buy my way into completing this game...

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Anyone got one at least to the point where all item shops (all 3 of them) are unlocked?
Yeah I've got all 3 of them unlocked. I just dunno how you are able to use my savegame since it's linked to my Mii but I can upload it once I'm home in 8 hours.

Famicon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I've got all 3 of them unlocked. I just dunno how you are able to use my savegame since it's linked to my Mii but I can upload it once I'm home in 8 hours.

Maybe not in Loadiine (not sure, need to test), but I know how to use Saviine to inject data. I know for a fact that I've used it as a backup/restore to keep from withdrawing from tournaments (similar to how leaving can also ruin a streak at a Pokemon Battle Facility/Maison). :D

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Maybe not in Loadiine (not sure, need to test), but I know how to use Saviine to inject data. I know for a fact that I've used it as a backup/restore to keep from withdrawing from tournaments (similar to how leaving can also ruin a streak at a Pokemon Battle Facility/Maison). :D
Oh now I really forgot it yesterday, I'm sorry. :(
Hope I doesn't forget it when I get home today because if I do you would need to wait the whole weekend.
But I got it on my mind! :)

Famicon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh now I really forgot it yesterday, I'm sorry. :(
Hope I doesn't forget it when I get home today because if I do you would need to wait the whole weekend.
But I got it on my mind! :)

Ok thanks! Feel free to take your time on this. I have no hurry for this whatsoever.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended