Gaming Games you would like to see on Switch

Teletron1

Space Tech Engineer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good 3d Metroid game but heart pumping intense sci-fi horror style

Definitely Kid Icarus but more of an adult game like god of war hunting down Medusa

Punch Out Wii HD

Zelda 4 Swords HD with network play with 3 other people

Star Fox combination of flight and action 3d with Guardians of the Galaxy touches bumping into Samus and Captain Falcon

more Donkey Kong Love

Last edited by Teletron1,

ucupetuks

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
GTA 4/V, DMC 4, ARKHAM CITY, XENO X, FF 13, NINJA GAIDEN SIGMA 1/2, MASS EFFECT, FALLOUT 3/4, DEAD SPACE 2, PERSONA 5, LORD OF SHADOW, NINO KUNI, ROGUE GALAXY, RED DEAD

and ppl still hoping for first party sony port, dont mind guys, it wont happen get move on

XENOBLADE X & PERSONA 5 i can play on my pc at 4k/60fps, still wont play it waiting for port,
just in case if next 2 years monolith dont care about porting, then play on pc is the only way

Last edited by ucupetuks,
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pikmin 1 and 2 remakes or ports at the least
Animal Crossing New leaf (Or maybe a collection since NH is doing crazy numbers)
Sonic collection with The adventure games, Colors, and Generations
Mother 3 in the same vein as the fire emblem release, might as well put the other games on NSO
Diddy Kong racing Remake
Made Another thread on here for ps3/360 games I would like to see, but these are my most wanted

Last edited by Deleted member 512337,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
metroid prime 4 and another dkc game. I read that tropical freeze sold over a million units, so it's possible I guess.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: If your not getting your pills from Psi's discount drugs who knows what your swallowing! +1