1. realtimesave

realtimesave GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Columns Sega Genesis. I played this game over 10 years ago at my friend's house and pretty much had to put the controller down to end the game. lol.

2. ChiefReginod

ChiefReginod GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I agree that Nightmare is unfair. And besides the difficulty, re-spawns totally kill the fun of the game.

I'm currently working my way through the classic Dooms on Ultra-Violence with no quick saves and starting every level with only the pistol. I don't know what more is left after that aside from speed-running, which is far enough beyond my ability that I couldn't see myself enjoying it. Ultra-Violence with no saves and no carried over weapons from previous levels feels like the real way to play classic Doom.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

I did that when I was younger. I played for four hours straight on the same game and started getting tunnel vision. In the end I purposely sabotaged myself just to bring it to an end.

I tried completing the RetroAchievements set for Columns a few months back but couldn't get back into the same groove I had before. I just remember that at some point the patterns clicked and there was no way I was going to lose, but it's since un-clicked.

Last edited by ChiefReginod, May 15, 2021
    Taleweaver likes this.
  3. PsyhoticTomato

Newcomer

Chile
    the whole Kingdom Hearts saga; been replaying game after game and i just got to the point i have almost memorized every way to beat bosses and level up fast, so i kinda hate it because its a good saga :c

4. lexluth0r

lexluth0r GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Rad racer for nes, my buddies and myself used to eat a lot of mushrooms and play that game for hours on end still to this day I can beat most of the game without restarting

5. Bagel Le Stinky

Bagel Le Stinky the bagel bad smell

Canada
  6. impeeza

impeeza GBAtemp Regular

Colombia
    RummyQ, I did discover what, if are only 2 players and you keep passing turns up to the «bag» of tiles get empy, normally your opponent isn't able to win but you have enough tiles to be sure of play all of them and win the game no effort at all.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - yourself, ruined, Games