Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hi guys,
I have a problem with my PS4 7.02
Got the JB+HEN from sleirsgoevy working but now, all my games PKG that were working on 6.72 are now crashing when I try to launch them...
You will be disconnected from the PS4 because of an error (CE-30392-7)

Any idea?

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe try to reload-rebuilt the database. Could have stayed on 6.72 till 7.02 gets more stability Persona 5 R/ Resident Evil 3/FF7 Re pkg's are confirmed working on 6.72

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,
I have a problem with my PS4 7.02
Got the JB+HEN from sleirsgoevy working but now, all my games PKG that were working on 6.72 are now crashing when I try to launch them...
You will be disconnected from the PS4 because of an error (CE-30392-7)

Any idea?
Did you install those with Mira and now you’re using hen?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't rebuild the database unless you have a copy of your app.db. all fpkg games will disappear if you do. however, rebuilding the database does fix more than database errors from what I've seen.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

btw, I got this when looking up the error code:

upload_2020-12-19_16-21-36.png

Keylogger

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I wouldn't rebuild the database unless you have a copy of your app.db. all fpkg games will disappear if you do. however, rebuilding the database does fix more than database errors from what I've seen.

View attachment 238743
Yes my cmos battery is dead for a long time, i always set date/time manually and it hasnt been a big problem
I hope on 7.02 , cmos battery won’t block me...
I have rebluit the DB and am installing a pkg right now so i will see

Reactions: godreborn

konamicode89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been waiting for a JB for 7.02 for months now, is the jailbreak publicly available so I can get started on this myself?

Keylogger

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France

View attachment 238743
I have changed the CMOS battery, now I have a new error CE-30391-6
Everything was working great on 6.72, my PS4 doesn’t have any hardware problem

I want to reset it to factory defaults but before, I want to know how can I backup my game saves?

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have changed the CMOS battery, now I have a new error CE-30391-6
Everything was working great on 6.72, my PS4 doesn’t have any hardware problem

I want to reset it to factory defaults but before, I want to know how can I backup my game saves?
I dont think that initializing or even reinstalling recovery firmware will fix the problem.

The only way to fix the kernal clock is to update to the latest firmware and connect to PSN with the 'get time and date from internet' setting on but obviosly you do not want to do that because your PS4 will not be jailbreakable anymore.

The only hope is that the kernel clock payload gets fixed. It worked fine on 5.05 but on 6.72 it doesnt work and it messes up your internal kernel clock.
I found this out the hard way by using the payload myself to try and help out another user but it messed up my kernel clock too.:sad:
Before you could fix the blank trophy date issue by using todex but since I ran the kernel clock payload all my games thow an error if I have todex loaded.

I havent tried the kernel clock payload on 7.02 yet but I imagine it is still the same.

Reactions: KiiWii

Keylogger

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I dont think that initializing or even reinstalling recovery firmware will fix the problem.

The only way to fix the kernal clock is to update to the latest firmware and connect to PSN with the 'get time and date from internet' setting on but obviosly you do not want to do that because your PS4 will not be jailbreakable anymore.

The only hope is that the kernel clock payload gets fixed. It worked fine on 5.05 but on 6.72 it doesnt work and it messes up your internal kernel clock.
I found this out the hard way by using the payload myself to try and help out another user but it messed up my kernel clock too.:sad:
Before you could fix the blank trophy date issue by using todex but since I ran the kernel clock payload all my games thow an error if I have todex loaded.

I havent tried the kernel clock payload on 7.02 yet but I imagine it is still the same.
I found a fix, inject Todex payload to allow fpkg to be run solved my problem

Reactions: godreborn

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I found a fix, inject Todex payload to allow fpkg to be run solved my problem
Thats great news. I might try and remove / reinsert my cmos battery an see if it solves the issue that the kernel clock payload messed up.
As I said because of runnig that payload, Todex does not work anymore on my PS4. It throws an error with every game.
Hopfully the battery option will fix it.
It does mean that the internal clock will now be 2012 but I can live with that.

Reactions: KiiWii

Keylogger

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Thats great news. I might try and remove / reinsert my cmos battery an see if it solves the issue that the kernel clock payload messed up.
As I said because of runnig that payload, Todex does not work anymore on my PS4. It throws an error with every game.
Changing the cmos battery did not fix anything for me...

Reactions: Leeful

Keylogger

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
The ^kernel clock payload should work on 7.02
https://github.com/Scene-Collective/ps4-payload-repo
I will try

Reactions: Leeful

tahazzar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Not the actual Mira, the one from ciss84
PS : i know the dev behind this is very doubtful but it works
Sorry am not able to send a link

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality