Games with Gold for August 2022 announced

GwG-Aug-2022_16x9_4UP_Points_01-fe2b20c4a62d660e55e5.jpg

Just after PlayStation announced their monthly games, Microsoft has jumped in to do the same. According to a new blog by Xbox, the Games with Gold program will be receiving the following games in August:

Calico (August 1 to August 31)
ScourgeBringer (August 16 to September 15)
Saint's Row 2 (August 1 to August 15)
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine (August 16 to August 31)

This means you've only got a few days left to pick up two of last month's games, Beasts of Maravilla Island and Torchlight, which will be leaving on July 31.

:arrow: Source

LainaGabranth

Objectively the most infuriating woman ever
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish GWG would just recycle games for the 360. This service kicked so much ass when it first started, because you got shit like Halo Reach, Gears of War, New Vegas, and all the kickass titles on the 360. Now it's just shovelware with the occasional gold (SR2).

GenNaz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know many Temp users love to shit on indie games but don't sleep on Monaco, that game is fantastic.

LainaGabranth

Objectively the most infuriating woman ever
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played 3 and 4, but not this one. I liked enough those games, but I guess I should give SR2 a shot, then!!!
Word of warning, Saints Row 2 has a LOT of unrefined jank to it, namely in weird driving physics and the rather tedious part where you need respect to do a mission. The writing, cheats, and gunplay however are some of the best in the series. There's a lot of little details too, like zombie mall invasions, and human shield voice lines in combat. The story is fuckin great, like in literally every regard. It legitimately is Johnny Gat's best fucking game by a WIDE mile.

rozellaabatovsf60

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Word of warning, Saints Row 2 has a LOT of unrefined jank to it, namely in weird driving physics and the rather tedious part where you need respect to do a mission. The writing, cheats, and gunplay however are some of the best in the series. There's a lot of little details too, like zombie mall invasions, and human shield voice lines in combat. The story is fuckin great, like in literally every regard. It legitimately is Johnny Gat's best fucking game by a WIDE mile.
nice

Welshgamer101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
God damn it - I've just played through saints 2 on the xbox 360 - that's why i got an old systems to play those games..
Oh well another month to play my library I already got.. ;)
Saying that between that, steam,origin,Epic,My programming,All my retro systems "too many to list!" I honestly don't have time to play anything much anyway !!! LOL
But it's that 1 time when I suddenly think " I'd love to play Res 4/silent hill 2 on PS2 or Bio shock/GTA 4 on 360 and I put the disk in sit back and I'm sat back with the Guys and Girls telling stories of when I did some amazing play on a certain game when I was 15 - Makes me think this is why I got them all..

cyberlink420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dang, literally just bought SR2 and the DLC a few months ago when it was on sale for dirt cheap. Nice that more people get to enjoy the game, though.

Hope that fixed PC version makes it out eventually.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all