Gaming Games with a GREAT story.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i agree on TWEWY(played it through twice pirated, now on my 3rd run after i finally found a store still selling it)
i also enjoyed the story in soma bringer and time hollow.

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
Most FF games..
smile.gif
Specially Crystal Chronicles..

Pokemon is alright, I guess..

mayhem366

Trophies
XP
Country
Edgedancer said:
The Ace Attorney series, Suikoden Teiktris (if a bit cliched), Elite Beat Agents and Final Fantasy IV.

Does Elite Beat Agents even have a story? As in a proper one? When i played it, it didn't seem so.

However, i think one of the best stories in a game was found in the DS game Another Code, (it was called Lost Memories in the US or something similar).

Also the good old classic of A Link to the Past had a brilliant story (it was unique[ish] back then).

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mayhem366 said:
Edgedancer said:
The Ace Attorney series, Suikoden Teiktris (if a bit cliched), Elite Beat Agents and Final Fantasy IV.

Does Elite Beat Agents even have a story? As in a proper one? When i played it, it didn't seem so.
Techincally no but each song had its own ministory included. You have a cold, black heart it you didn't smile during the christmas song.

mayhem366

Trophies
XP
Country
I might not have got that far perhaps, I didn't really get on too well with it and when i had my R4 with 2GB SD it was a bit big to have on there when not played very much.

Raichy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Do you guys seriously think that all these games have a GREAT story?

I would say Chrono Trigger, Phoenix Wright, Final Fantasy IV, Prof. Layton, Broken Sword, Hotel Dusk, that is all I can think of right now.

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky/Explorers of Darkness, Trace Memory. Both have "touching" storylines. Pretty sad ones, if you ask me.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I absolutely loved the story in Disgaea DS.
Cheezy? Yes. But it's that good Cheddar sort of cheezy.
Avalon Code has a pretty good storyline.
I second (third?) the vote for Hotel Dusk

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Edgedancer said:
mayhem366 said:
Edgedancer said:

Techincally no but each song had its own ministory included. You have a cold, black heart it you didn't smile during the christmas song.

I don't have a black heart, but i really thought the christmas song was stupid and cliched.

shaaynn

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are you kidding me? Only one person suggested this?

Suikoden Tierkreis is awesome and with all the different characters being unique in their own special way, it really gets you addicted and playing for hours. Gameplay is smooth and easy, the storyline is also amazing and will keep you hooked until the end. (I'm only at 12 hours into the game and I'm HOOKED). Its the game to get!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: