The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Developer: Vicious Cycle Software
Publisher: D3
Release date: Spring 2009

Matt Hazzard was a big star in the 80s, having conquered younga audiences with big hit games like The Adventures of Matt in Hazzard Land and A Fistfull of Hazard he was surely an iconic character for his time.
00283032.jpg

However franchises not always take the best way, specially with well known stars (I'm looking at you Capcom and Megaman), mediocre games like Matt Hazard 3D and Haz-matt Carts give poor mat a bad reputation, some stars make it like good ol' Megaman others still struggle, like Sonic but others are just forgotten. But Eat Lead is truly the return of Matt, he is here to take the gaming work by storm one chewing gum and wisecrack at-a time.
00283033.jpg

Matt Hazard is not a real character, in fact he was just created for this game but he is clearly based on Duke Nukem. This game, fully developed for next gen consoles puts this guy agains his arch nemesis in situations plagued by satirical events and hackers that make respawn enemis from past (and non-existant games).
00283030.jpg

It features a shoot and cover style similar to Uncharted and Gears of War, by the look of the screenshoots and the comments on the media I would say this one will be a one to watch. It might not have the most beautiful graphics of all time, in fact some of the screens actually look pretty bad =p but this one is gonna distill fun out of the box.
00283035.jpg

Sorry Wii and portable users, this one is only coming out on 360 and PS3.

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
Ah yes, I've heard of Matt Hazard. Hopefully there's a demo so I won't have to rent it just to get a good idea on what it's like. I'll keep an eye for it. Thanks!

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember Kotaku or some place writing this up, I reckon it would be great if they actually did some of the prequels as well for Live Arcade, PSN, DS or WiiWare.

Off-topic: What the hell did happen to those Duke Nukem DS & PSP games?

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hadrian Uranium said:
I remember Kotaku or some place writing this up, I reckon it would be great if they actually did some of the prequels as well for Live Arcade, PSN, DS or WiiWare.

Off-topic: What the hell did happen to those Duke Nukem DS & PSP games?

the same thing that happened to Duke Nukem Forever?

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hadrian Uranium said:

Funny I was thinking the same thing =D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/