Gaming Games that you thought you would enjoy

tau

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Metroid Prime: Hunters.

I loved the metroid prime games, and I love FPS in general... so MP:Hunters sounded like a game i'd be all over. Yeah... no. Hated it, traded it in for New Super Mario Bros.

Oh, and Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. Played it for the first few dungeons. I then realised it was the same thing over and over again. Not fun.

Advi

Trophies
Website
www.fletchowns.net
XP
Country
United States
Metroid Prime Hunters, TWEWY, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy IV, the Fire Emblem series

Posts merged

tau said:
Metroid Prime: Hunters.

I loved the metroid prime games, and I love FPS in general... so MP:Hunters sounded like a game i'd be all over. Yeah... no. Hated it, traded it in for New Super Mario Bros.
Oh god yes. So fucking awful....................the controls were wonky as hell, the gameplay was very monotonous, the story wasn't very interesting............

unknownworlder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Final Fantasy III.

Boring as hell. Never got into it.

TWEWY.
It was fun going through the story line, but the endless amount of time used to track down pins really killed it for me.

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
unknownworlder said:
Final Fantasy III.

Boring as hell. Never got into it.

TWEWY.
It was fun going through the story line, but the endless amount of time used to track down pins really killed it for me.
Both, except I finished twewy 100% (I think...)

Also Hotel Dusk. or (as I call it) Hotel Dull.

CannonBallZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Advanced Wars: Days of Ruin - I loved the Dual Strike logged over 40 hours on it but Days of Ruin was all angsty and constipated.

TWEWY - ovverratted. I heard it gets better the further you get, maybe ill give it a 2nd go.

Castlevania- can never get into any of them.

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Zelda:PH. Ugh... I loved Windwaker for GCN. It's true, that I have only played 3 Zelda games throughout my whole life. The GBC,GCN, and DS versions. IMO, Zelda needed more adventure. It felt like a chore playing this game with the mediocre storyline and constant backtracking.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
ya, i second zelda: ph, i thought since it is a legend of zelda game, it would be pretty enjoyable, unfortuantely, those backtracking kinda ruined it for me
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.