Gaming Games that you are waiting for

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
That's a fine theory except for one fatal flaw. The reason I rely so heavily on other people dumping the latest games is because I lost my job a while back. And with the crap-hole of a city I live in gripped in the jaws of recession fever, nobody is hiring. Not one single job worth applying for anywhere within ten miles (I can't drive so my range is limited). End result is that I have no money. Less than no money, in fact. I have five grand in tuition fees to pay off, my phone bill is spiralling out of control thanks to non-payment of debts, and I somehow need to find money to buy somewhat more essential items like food.

Basically the only thing keeping me from totally losing my fucking mind at the moment is my Cyclo and the slow but steady stream of games that allow me to escape the mind-bending horror of reality for ten minutes or so. So the concept of being robbed of the releases I've been waiting patiently for is somewhat irritating, you know?

tangerineftw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Harvest Moon Sunshine Islands (soo soon! hoping for an early leak)
Zelda Spirit Train
Dragon Quest IX
The new Okami DS game
Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth
Fantasy Life (the town simulator from Level-5)

a good Yu-Gi-Oh game
dry.gif

... there are probably a lot more but I can't think of then at the moment.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking forward to a ton of stuff on DS, but on the horizon, Might & Magic. Really jonesing to play that one. Looks kinda like Puzzle Quest: CotW, but with more RPG elements.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr