Gaming Games that use the stylus alot

xirus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Hi, I don't really post here but have been following the forums for quite some time
biggrin.gif
I was just wondering if you guys could suggest me some stylus driven games, not matter what the genre. I did like Phantom Hourglass alot so if there are any games like that I would appreciate it however I do like most genres so I don't want to limit myself to just that. Since I have played games such as: Trauma Center, Ninja Gaiden, MPH, some puzzle games and those brain games.

Thanks for your time ^^

incognito54

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
"Feel the Magic" and the sequel "The Rub Rabbits" are great mini-game collections that feature heavy use of the stylus, sometimes my arm even gets tired.

xirus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Thanks for your fast replies
biggrin.gif
, I have actually played Dragon Ball Origins that and Zelda are probably my favourites for the ds, I dont think there are any other games like them are there? I will try out these you have suggested too. I got a little sick of the RPG's (ie. turn based battling system, four man parties) thats why I enjoyed Zelda alot. Keep the suggestions coming
biggrin.gif

clonesniper666

KRII LUN AUS
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
xirus said:
I got a little sick of the RPG's (ie. turn based battling system, four man parties) thats why I enjoyed Zelda alot. Keep the suggestions coming
biggrin.gif

TWEWY is not a turned based rpg, you control the character during the battle by using the stylus. So it should be better if you are bored of the turn-based rpgs on the ds or any other system.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Don King Boxing/ Animal Boxing/ Hajime Ippo (Stylus driven boxing ftw)
TWEWY
Zelda: PH
Mama series
Guitar Rock Tour
Big Bang Mini
Broken Sword
Turn-based Strategy games (e.g. AoE, Civ Rev)
Nintendogs
Lock's Quest

smile.gif

xirus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Thanks for all the replies! I've got many games to try out now haha, btw I was wondering if Sonic Chronicles plays like Dragon Ball or Zelda: TPH?

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xirus said:
Thanks for all the replies! I've got many games to try out now haha, btw I was wondering if Sonic Chronicles plays like Dragon Ball or Zelda: TPH?
actually, it is closer to Super Mario RPG / paper mario / mario and luigi rpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: