Gaming Games that "say" Nintendo when started?

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know there are some games that literally say "Nintendo" when started and I'm looking for one so I can make a sound clip of it. Problem is, I don't know which games or even if they are on the Wii. They may be on N64 or SNES but I just can't remember.

Any help is appreciated.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. Just tried, but nope.
frown.gif

EDIT: Wasn't on AC, will try the others now.

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
try any super mario game, i am sure there will be one which shows the nintendo logo at the start. if i am not mistaken also mario kart double dash or mario kart 64.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the replies. Mario Power Tennis worked and the first animal Crossing also says it. Neither are quite the sound I'm looking for though.

Going to try some N64 games.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
None of the Mario games I've tried for Wii/N64 have a spoken "Nintendo" with the exception of Mario Power Tennis - which has Wario's voice.

Who's voice is on Strikers? Still Wario's?

The reason I'm looking for something more specific is to use as a Wii startup sound with Wii Home 1.4. The Animal Crossing one is a bit too odd sounding, and I don't care much for Wario's voice. I know there's a specific one I want that's been used in several games but I cannot for the life of me remember what they are.

The one from Bowser's Inside Story would be perfect but I have no way of getting a decent quality mp3 of it.

DarkMatterCore

Finding my light.
Developer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain
D34DL1N3R said:
None of the Mario games I've tried for Wii/N64 have a spoken "Nintendo" with the exception of Mario Power Tennis - which has Wario's voice.

Who's voice is on Strikers? Still Wario's?

The reason I'm looking for something more specific is to use as a Wii startup sound with Wii Home 1.4. The Animal Crossing one is a bit too odd sounding, and I don't care much for Wario's voice. I know there's a specific one I want that's been used in several games but I cannot for the life of me remember what they are.

The one from Bowser's Inside Story would be perfect but I have no way of getting a decent quality mp3 of it.

And what about MK:DD!! for GCN? I haven't played it, but a friend of mine has the game. I think it reproduces the Mario's voice at startup... And, well, I believe all the M&L games would fit perfectly...

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got it from BIS. Connected my DS Lite headphones out to my tv tuner cards RCA in.
If anyone else happens to be interested in it:
HERE

EDIT: Link now changed to a fixed version for use with Wii Home. No longer cuts off early.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
luke_c said:
anaxs said:
i think mario cart does it..
if not try some nds games like mario and luigi BIS
No offense(,) but i think we know who the worst speller award is going to.
Not him, I'd say. All he did was miss some capitals here and there and spell "Cart" the correct way instead of the "Go-Kart" way. Unless you're doing it be ironic, or the poster is so bad that you simply can't resist commenting, don't correct grammar. It'll make you look like an idiot. And if you must go Grammar Nazi (As I sometimes do for fun,) make absolute sure you double proofread your posts. Grammar Nazis having bad grammar is laughable.

This has been "How not to be a n00b", your slightly pretentious report on how to seem smart on the internet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    StatusN @ StatusN: hi, i need help with unbanning my 3ds, can somebody show me a link to a seed that still works...