Games that exhaust you mentally

Deleted member 568892

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing Dark Souls 3 lately but can't play it all day like other games. The game is hard to the extent that I can't play it for hours on end.

ZipMartin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I felt like that yesterday while playing video poker on Persona for the PSP. It happens usually with puzzle/matching games like Tetris, but sometimes it also does with Ultra Street Fighter IV, when I get out of sync and start to drop every combo and even try to make a particular special move with the wrong fighter.

Ravag3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BABA is you. After a couple levels you start to get exhausted. It's a wonderful game but the puzzles will definitely wear on you after a while.

Reactions: Peninsula

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The Binding of Isaac. It gets to be a real strain, working through the levels and clinging to survival, never sure of what is coming next.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like exploring and puzzles in games, but I get mentally exhausted by bosses, what you're supposed to do and what the boss does. I'm dreading Ganon on oot. I've gone through the whole game without a guide, so I have no idea what to expect.

Reactions: BigOnYa

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I like exploring and puzzles in games, but I get mentally exhausted by bosses, what you're supposed to do and what the boss does. I'm dreading Ganon on oot. I've gone through the whole game without a guide, so I have no idea what to expect.
No need to stress the Ganon fight is pretty easy and is pretty much like ever other battle you have with him in other Zelda games.

Without giving too much away if your tennis skills are good you will be just fine. (anyone who has never done battle with Ganon will be confused by the tennis quote lol. Everyone else should hopefully get what I mean.

Last edited by AmandaRose,

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No need to stress he Ganon fight is pretty easy and is pretty much like ever other battle you have with him in other Zelda games.

Without giving too much away if your tennis skills are good you will be just fine. (anyone who has never done battle with Ganon will be confused by the tennis quote lol. Everyone else should hopefully get what I mean.

Just have strawberries and cream handy by your side....

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No need to stress the Ganon fight is pretty easy and is pretty much like ever other battle you have with him in other Zelda games.

I'm trying to be deathless. I've only died like once without using a fairy before fainting. that counts as a death, right? well, I reset the game anyway. I don't want to die on Ganon. I'm at a multicolored door up some stairs after beating all those puzzle rooms for each of the temples. that's Ganon, right? or is there more stage?

Reactions: Lostbhoy

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm trying to be deathless. I've only died like once without using a fairy before fainting. that counts as a death, right? well, I reset the game anyway. I don't want to die on Ganon. I'm at a multicolored door up some stairs after beating all those puzzle rooms for each of the temples. that's Ganon, right? or is there more stage?
All I will say is it's the beginning of the end lol.

I really think you will be surprised how easy the upcoming battle really is.

Also is the final battle really the final battle hmm.

CoolMe

That's the way she goes..
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FPS style military shooters, to be exact anything like COD, Battlefield etc. When i used to play them anyway.. I can only get through like 2 or 3 missions before i get really bored with it and sick of doing the same thing over and over, the linearity of these games kills it for me.

Reactions: BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Chuck your brain out the window, it's useless, use your head instead