Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Banjo Kazooie. I don't know why I can't handle it, but that game breaks my brain. Nothing ever seems quite how I expect, whether it's where hidden places are, or how to solve the puzzles. And don't even get me started on the levels. I know they have good design, but my brain doesn't. I get lost just going in a straight line.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Banjo Kazooie. I don't know why I can't handle it, but that game breaks my brain. Nothing ever seems quite how I expect, whether it's where hidden places are, or how to solve the puzzles. And don't even get me started on the levels. I know they have good design, but my brain doesn't. I get lost just going in a straight line.
there's a puzzle room in the beach world where I think you're supposed to spell out banjo kazooie based on the wall, and there are these tiles on the floor. I can't switch any of them on, so I just left. I was playing the retro replay version on the series x, and it looks damn good.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
there's a puzzle room in the beach world where I think you're supposed to spell out banjo kazooie based on the wall, and there are these tiles on the floor. I can't switch any of them on, so I just left. I was playing the retro replay version on the series x, and it looks damn good.
I think you have to unlock the little cheat books hidden around the world to use them? At least after you get the puzzle piece the first time. Not sure.

Playing on Series S really makes me realize how nice higher res backwards compatability is!

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you have to unlock the little cheat books hidden around the world to use them? At least after you get the puzzle piece the first time. Not sure.

Playing on Series S really makes me realize how nice higher res backwards compatability is!
well, I think I missed that. I've gotten all I could find in world 2, the beach world, so I think I'm ready for world 3, wherever that is.

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think I did take a quick peek at how to finish the very end of OoT during my first playthrough – mostly because there's a whole lot of unskippable stuff along the way and I really didn't want to have to go through it all over again. But I probably shouldn't have worried.

City

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Main Pokémon games. As soon as the tutorial starts, I roll my eyes and have to surgically put them back where they were. The doctor said I should stop.

Caleck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, the beginnings of Pokemon games are always pretty dreadful to play. It usually picks up at around the 2nd gym, but I often find myself without enough motivation to keep playing by then.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol