Gaming Games that don't work with the R4

MaGnUmKiLLa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, yeah, maybe we should make a list of games that don't work on the R4. I've got an R4 and, I'm sure there's a bunch of other people with R4's. I just think it'd be a good idea if we got a list together of games that need something special done before they'll play on an R4. If anyone knows a list or is able to make a complete list, that'd be great.

wchill

Resident chillxpert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, if there's a problem game, you could always just:
1. Buy the game
2. Buy another flashcard
3. Use the search function to figure out what to do

IMO, it's just not worth the effort.

MaGnUmKiLLa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, atleast you're not being helpful at all. I don't want to be super rude here but, what's the point in even replying if you're just telling me not to ask my question? There's definitely a point in doing this.

1. I don't buy games. That's the reason why I have a R4.
2. My R4 works fine. It doesn't make any sense to buy another card when I could just play the fixed versions of the games.
3. I don't think there's been a topic made about each and every game that doesn't work.

So, please, if you're just going to tell me to shut up, don't waste mine and your time.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Well, what he said is true. Why would people waste their time downloading and putting games again and again, then removing it. That doesn't make sense since there are 4000 different roms too try. When other people could just try for themselves (it doesn't take that long) or use the search button or just simply ask.

Doesn't that make sense?

Plus, it would take an enormous amount of time and a large amount of tedious work that your SD Reader might break.

MaGnUmKiLLa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's only like 10-20 games that currently don't work perfectly with the R4. You obviously don't understand the problems that happen. Testing a game can be kind of difficult because you have to start up the game and then get to a certain point before you notice any problems. Even then, some games like Chrono Trigger absolutely fight you and have several different points where it can potentially mess up. If you don't use a R4 then, you probably don't know but, since you don't know, you should probably just leave it to us people that have to worry about this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou