Hacking Games that do not work for me

joshddd1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I already have 6 working games from the same source. Some are on DVD+R and others on DVD-R. I have not noticed any difference in games working with different discs. SimCity Creator is the only game that doesn't work.

Any reason I should or shouldn't use cIOS38 rev14 with 002 fix with my loader?

I have successfully used Wii-ish Force NTSC Gamma Backup loader v.3 successfully for all, expect SimCity Creator, Sam & Max, & Who Wants to be a Millionaire. I went to http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php/Backup_Launcher_v3 and confirmed that these games should be working.
Another loader plays the disc and the music to the game, but no picture. This loader just shows a green screen and nothing happens. I am just thinking I am doing something wrong. Why else would I get the music playing. I would think if it wasn't going to work, it wouldn't at all. Maybe I have the wrong combination of things. Maybe somebody knows what cIOS I should be using with which loander and what fixes, etc.?

D

Deleted-119707

what WOULD be best is to get the iso from YOUR region so you dont have to force the video option.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there