Games that do not work for me

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by joshddd1, Aug 17, 2009.

1. joshddd1
    OP

joshddd1 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 11, 2009
    United States
    Well, I already have 6 working games from the same source. Some are on DVD+R and others on DVD-R. I have not noticed any difference in games working with different discs. SimCity Creator is the only game that doesn't work.

Any reason I should or shouldn't use cIOS38 rev14 with 002 fix with my loader?

I have successfully used Wii-ish Force NTSC Gamma Backup loader v.3 successfully for all, expect SimCity Creator, Sam & Max, & Who Wants to be a Millionaire. I went to http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php/Backup_Launcher_v3 and confirmed that these games should be working.
    Another loader plays the disc and the music to the game, but no picture. This loader just shows a green screen and nothing happens. I am just thinking I am doing something wrong. Why else would I get the music playing. I would think if it wasn't going to work, it wouldn't at all. Maybe I have the wrong combination of things. Maybe somebody knows what cIOS I should be using with which loander and what fixes, etc.?

2. nicky041192

nicky041192 GBAtemp Maniac

Mar 9, 2008
    UK
    what WOULD be best is to get the iso from YOUR region so you dont have to force the video option.

3. joshddd1
    OP

joshddd1 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 11, 2009
    United States
    Thank you. I searched for Sim City Creator in NTSC and it works!