1. Sakitoshi

Sakitoshi GBAtemp Official Lolimaster

Chile
    an actual sequel for Super Metroid, and while they are at it, an HD remake.
    Banjo Threeie plz ;O;
    Psychonauts sequel
    Gravity Rush sequel
    Conker Bad Fur Day remake or sequel for PS4, Wii U or PC(I'll not gonna buy a Xboned only for that game)

2. matpower

matpower The Mad Scientist

Brazil
    Mega Man Star Force :(
    Solatorobo 2 or Pre-Solatorobo would be pretty cool.
    Oh yeah, there is Ghost Trick and TWEWY too.

yule80 likes this.
  3. Gabbynaruto

Gabbynaruto GBAtemp Regular

Romania
    The World Ends With You!
    Freelancer (Yeah, I know about Star Citizen, but, I really mean a Freelancer 2 with Trent and Juni and the good old cast, and the good old gameplay, but improved)
    Conker's Bad Fur Day
    Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor (Seriously, I loved the first two, and there's no reason not to make a third one... or a fourth one... or a fifth one...)
    Need For Speed: Most Wanted (2005: AWESOME! 2012: Crap... just remake Most Wanted 2005... but, then again, it's EA, we'll probably have to buy the rest of the cars (other than the started ones) as DLC... And yeah, I actually believe EA can go that low.)

4. thesupremegamer

thesupremegamer GBAtemp Regular

for sequals

psychonauts
    it left on a cliffhanger so yeah makes sence for it to get a sequal if you ask me why why did this game sell badly

destroy all humans
    anyone remember this game you play as a alien and just run around killing everyone it had like a few sequals and then just vanished to the realms of obscurity shame i woudnt mind a destroy all humans 3 to be hounest it was a fun series

conkers bad fur day
    oh wait microsoft fierd the creator of the game *sighs*see this is why i hate xbox they practically killed any chance for one of my fav games to ever get a seaual *sighs* thank goodness i got a ps3 but id still really want one we need another adventure with everyones favourite binge drinking squirrel XD

madworld
    i dunno whether anarchy rains counts as a sequal or not but a new madworld game woud work wounders for the wii us tablet controller madworld was just one of those game that fades into obscurity shame because its a super fun game and used the wii to its full potential

reboots

starfox
    please nintendo just please bring this series back i miss it i adore starfox 64 it was one of the most fun games on the system so please make a new starfox if they did it would make me more likely want a wii u

echo the dolphin
    not because i like the series i just see it having potential to be a good game echo was just one of those games that was a interesting idea but it was way to confusing maybe if it got a reboot it would fix all the problems of it i dunno plus i like dolphins so yeah XDDDD

golden axe
    a very fun beat m up series for the sega genesis and arcades (i even liked golden axe 3 belive it or not) id love to see it return just not like beast rider which i heard was mediocre as hell

alundra
    a pretty cool little rpg series that was on the ps1 but after that it just fades into obscurity id love to see this forgotten franchise rebooted so yeah just make it have a amazing soundtrack like the first game did ^^

5. grossaffe

grossaffe GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Do Tim Schaffer's games ever sell as well as they're received critically?

Personally, I was a bit disappointed by Madworld. I didn't like the arena approach it took to the levels where you keep killing until the boss fight is unlocked. I didn't feel there was much replayability that way. If instead it took a more arcade approach where you compete for a high score without a limitless supply of things to kill, it may have been a bit more interesting.

New Star Fox scheduled for 2015 release.

6. thesupremegamer

i dunno psychonauts just deserves it since it left on a cliffhanger so yeah

7. Black-Ice

Black-Ice Founder of the Church of Renamon

United Kingdom
    The Bloody Roar series could really use a remake. It had much potential and I liked the concept, but it was in the hands of a bankrupt company and ended up as wasted potential.

EZ-Megaman likes this.
  8. Foxi4

Foxi4 Cynical Absurdist
    Global Moderator

Poland
    Legacy of Kain. No, Nosgoth doesn't count.

Logan97 likes this.
  9. thesupremegamer

its a real shame when companys go bankrupt *sighs* some great games have so much potential but they just dont sell well *sighs*

bloody roar looks like a fun game aswell

10. BAHIM Z 360

BAHIM Z 360 B-but I'm not a new member :(

Bosnia and Herzegovina
    I would like a complete remake of Xenogears please...

11. thesupremegamer

and if they do do thayt release it in the pal terretory since we never got the origonal version *sighs*

12. BAHIM Z 360

Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Lol I forgot that they never released it in Europe.

13. thesupremegamer

yeah i dunno why they didnt its not like it woudnt have had a fanbase here *sighs* did they think pal gamers didnt play rpgs or something?

14. BAHIM Z 360

Bosnia and Herzegovina
    I dunno... maybe its a European thing :P

Like why they didn't release Parasite Eve 1 but released Parasite Eve 2? (Heck its not even available on the European PSN)

15. thesupremegamer

this happened with mana khemia aswell the first game got released in europe (along with the psp port) but the sequal never made it to europe *sighs*

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Sequels, deserve, Reboots